✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to do that so bad but the prices to make them were ridiculous. $175 JUST to get the patches made. Partially my fault though because I just decided on doing that last night.

Probably just gonna wear my regular Coldplay shirt and 4 xylobands but I doubt that will do anything. Oh well, at least I'm going!

And hey, I was at the November 2008 and July 2009 show too!

i was at those shows too! :)

my coldplay jacket is from the viva era.

i was at those shows too! :)

my coldplay jacket is from the viva era.

sweeet!!! such awesome shows they were.

awww I loved those ones! those were so nice. I miss it.

maybe I'll see you tomorrow! I'm somewhere in J2. name's Ryan!

F3 is a fairly good seat. the roadie guy was all the way at the top in the last sections. he only noticed me because i walked in front of him as he was walking away.

I know... I'm just so used to being close. I shouldn't be greedy.

Headed down for the show from NorCal! :)

Can't wait! I prolly won't be on here for the rest of the weekend, so my review will have to wait! Have fun everyone else who is going!!!

I'll be in F2, row 10 in a green dress if anyone wants to say hello!!!

:P

I think me and my friend are leaving at 5.... she lives in Fullerton. kinda wanna get there at early so I can get the whole experience :D

If you are leaving Fullerton at 5, you will NOT be there early. We left Irvine (15 minutes south of Fullerton) at 4 on Wednesday and made it to LA ok, but it took almost an hour and a half to go the last 10 miles. What took us an hour on Tuesday (leaving Irvine at 3), took almost 2 1/2 hours on Wednesday, leaving at 4. Leaving at 5, you will be in traffic pretty much the while way up.

SO STOKED FOR TONIGHT!

Xylobands, Confetti Cannons, Fireworks, and my favorite band! What more can a girl ask for! I am in Row 7 in Section J2 seats 15 and 17. I am beyond excited and you all have confirmed that I will be near the C STAGE!!! AGHHH!! Last time I saw them was in 2009 at CSU Dominguez Hills and I was in the PIT- man that was an Awesome Show! I get to only see them once this tour- but this is still my 11th Coldplay Concert! Man -I am driving from Santa Barbara. Anyone else from SB going? I can do cartwheels right Now- I am so excited, but I have to keep calm-because I am at work. :laugh3:

Does anyone think they will play "Life in Technicolor?" That has to be one of my favorite songs. It would be awesome to hear it live.

i'm so excited! but traffic's gonna be a huge B. It was horrible on Tuesday night so I can't imagine what it will be like tonight. I'm leaving as soon as I can to beat the traffic, hopefully around 4 and then I'm gonna just hang around the highland mall.

Anyone in J1?

If you are leaving Fullerton at 5, you will NOT be there early. We left Irvine (15 minutes south of Fullerton) at 4 on Wednesday and made it to LA ok, but it took almost an hour and a half to go the last 10 miles. What took us an hour on Tuesday (leaving Irvine at 3), took almost 2 1/2 hours on Wednesday, leaving at 4. Leaving at 5, you will be in traffic pretty much the while way up.

@LFDianne - I have enjoyed all of your twitter images and posts about the shows you have seen this past week. It seems that show in San Jose was pretty amazing. I hope the one tonight tops them all. Will you be at the show tonight? BTW- I am secretly jealous = I honestly if I could would go to as many Coldplay shows as I could but I would have to stop eating and move in with my folks. JK- Cheers to you!:D

i'm so excited! but traffic's gonna be a huge B. It was horrible on Tuesday night so I can't imagine what it will be like tonight. I'm leaving as soon as I can to beat the traffic, hopefully around 4 and then I'm gonna just hang around the highland mall.

Anyone in J1?

You're in J1??? Woo Hoo! I'm not going to night, but C-stage is in J-1! Lucky lucky you :) Enjoy.

@LFDianne - I have enjoyed all of your twitter images and posts about the shows you have seen this past week. It seems that show in San Jose was pretty amazing. I hope the one tonight tops them all. Will you be at the show tonight? BTW- I am secretly jealous = I honestly if I could would go to as many Coldplay shows as I could but I would have to stop eating and move in with my folks. JK- Cheers to you!:D

Aww. Thanks. SJ was pretty amazing. Tuesday was good, but Wednesday's show was outstanding. I'm fortunate I'm at a point in my life where I can do this, and I've decided to live life to the fullest, as much as possible, and to do the things that make me happy. I've been SO SO SO lucky to have been able to go to as many shows and promo performances. I'm very grateful every day for the experiences that I've had. And I have an incredible husband who is supportive. Plus, the band only come around every 2-3 years, so I like to take advantage of it when I can.

I won't be at the show tonight - but that's ok. I've had a pretty incredible week, and am just thankful for it all. :)

Aww. Thanks. SJ was pretty amazing. Tuesday was good, but Wednesday's show was outstanding. I'm fortunate I'm at a point in my life where I can do this, and I've decided to live life to the fullest, as much as possible, and to do the things that make me happy. I've been SO SO SO lucky to have been able to go to as many shows and promo performances. I'm very grateful every day for the experiences that I've had. And I have an incredible husband who is supportive. Plus, the band only come around every 2-3 years, so I like to take advantage of it when I can.

I won't be at the show tonight - but that's ok. I've had a pretty incredible week, and am just thankful for it all. :)

That's so amazing - I have a pretty supportive husband as well. We have actually been together ever since the band became popular with Parachutes in the States (11 years ago). I still remember the 1st time I heard Coldplay - it was on the Nic Harcourt KCRW's Morning becomes Eclectic and I thought these guys were amazing! You are so lucky...I live vicariously through you and your right - everytime they end the show- I cry- my hubby thinks I am cray cray- but I won't see them for another 2-3 years. You get to be on such a high- that it just falls flat and I keep it going with their music in my ears.

Well...in my next life- I am going to switch places with you. Hopefully I will meet you at a show one day. Have fun at the KROQ show.:D

Does traffic get worse on Friday? On Wednesday I took the Park and Ride from Lakewood at 4:40 and didn't get there until 7! Was Wednesday's traffic unusually bad or should I expect the same commute tonight?

Does traffic get worse on Friday? On Wednesday I took the Park and Ride from Lakewood at 4:40 and didn't get there until 7! Was Wednesday's traffic unusually bad or should I expect the same commute tonight?

Traffic will be worse today, give yourself plenty of time. Tuesday, it took me 2 1/2 hours from Pasadena and everyone going. Have yourself a good time!! I know I will and I'm going to try like all Coldplayers casually and cool ;) and not really running..but you know..make my way to J1). "If you never try, you'll never know" :D :D I'll be F1, turns out to be cheaper seats. Yet, better to reach the guys and a better view. Yes, I really came to look at you! ;) :D (chris said that in Irvine once)

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT LUCIA! I So hope you get to the C stage! Please take me a photo if you do!! :heart:

Hugs and take care.. I am SO jealous!

Thinking of you tonight! xxx

Thanx Row, I will. :hug: :heart: Your time to catch the guys is real soon! :):)