16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 What A Wonderful World

21 Fix You

22 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

May the 4th be with you! Third Hollywood Bowl show just announced. The AMEX pre-sale begins at 10am PT at cldp.ly/cptktmstr A

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B00478ED2C05C39?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

-----------------

hb80.jpg

Third Hollywood Bowl show added

6 January 2012 5:00 pm

Pre-sale for 4 May show begins today

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will play a third show at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl in May. A date on 4 May has been added to the existing shows on 1 and 2 May.

The AMEX cardholder pre-sale for the new show begins today at 10am PT from here. Tickets for all three dates then go on general sale on Monday, 9 January at 10am PT from 1-800-745-3000 or online from here.

Anchorman

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hb80.jpg

Third Hollywood Bowl show added

6 January 2012 5:00 pm

Pre-sale for 4 May show begins today

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will play a third show at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl in May. A date on 4 May has been added to the existing shows on 1 and 2 May.

The AMEX cardholder pre-sale for the new show begins today at 10am PT from here. Tickets for all three dates then go on general sale on Monday, 9 January at 10am PT from 1-800-745-3000 or online from here.

Anchorman

Just bought tickets to May 4th concert

Yeah! Just got two pool circle tickets for $150 each. I thought only VIP packages have those front seats. The first 10 minutes I tried, only cheap tickets came up. Almost gave up, then these pool tickets came up. Couldn't believed my own eyes!!! So happy and excited! :)

Yeah! Just got two pool circle tickets for $150 each. I thought only VIP packages have those front seats. The first 10 minutes I tried, only cheap tickets came up. Almost gave up, then these pool tickets came up. Couldn't believed my own eyes!!! So happy and excited! :)

Wow! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks to the lovely Dianne who was able to buy me tickets using her AMEX card, since I don't have one. My seats are in section F3 behind Terrace, row 11. Not too bad for $78.00 seats :) I've always wanted to go to a show at the Hollywood Bowl so I am so excited :dance:

Whoa! Congrats!! The only reason I went all-out VIP was cos I was SURE they were the only way to get into pool circle...were you doing the AmEx cardmember presale or the preferred seating presale with the password? (And if the following, do you mind sharing the password?)

Whoa! Congrats!! The only reason I went all-out VIP was cos I was SURE they were the only way to get into pool circle...were you doing the AmEx cardmember presale or the preferred seating presale with the password? (And if the following, do you mind sharing the password?)

I chose the Amex presale option. I couldn't believe my own eyes when 2 pool circle seats came up on the screen. I guess they offer some good seats for non VIP to keep fans happy. I feel so lucky! I miss the Viva tour because I just had a baby at that time. Really exciting about going to the Mylo , especially after watching their Glastonbury performance. Coldplay just keep getting better!

By the way, I did try the preferred seat option but nothing great came up. The password is the 800 phone number on the back of the Amex card. Don't have to type in 1, just start from 800xxxxxxx.