[4-May-2012] Coldplay @ Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Tash

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE FOURTH?!?!?!?

I'm excited for the forth, but that's because it's my birthday, lol. Wish I had the funds to celebrate the day with Coldplay though! Oh well, my date with them on April 25th will be an early bday pressie! :thumbsup:

I'm crazy stupid excited about 1st, 2nd, and 4th. Going to all three. Starting towards the back on night one, Terrace box on night two making my way to Garden box for Friday night. :D Man, I can't wait.

Dude, nice! This will be my first Coldplay show. I'm going with 3 others but unfortunately our seats are scattered across the venue, as we couldn't get any grouped seats from Ticketmaster, and we didn't want to get scammed by stubhub. ah well.

[edit] Actually, this will be my first concert in general.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dude, nice! This will be my first Coldplay show. I'm going with 3 others but unfortunately our seats are scattered across the venue

Oh hi there. Fancy seeing you here, mr. pacman. but asdfghghigfhirghihgirhb I wish the seats weren't all spread out. I still feel like there's some way to try to address that problem? the same thing had to have happened to other people who want to switch... is there some sort of website where we won't get spammed?

How do you know already that you're gonna be a volunteer? Did they announce them somewhere??

um well i'm not trying to brag or anything but i met the oxfam roadie during the VLV tour and she asked me if i wanted to volunteer this time around. of course i said yes. so i got an email from oxfam.