✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, TX, USA

Tash

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, he lost the camera that night, but I was watching GPASUYF in Tampa and Chris isn't wearing the blue wrist guard or the pink watch, which you can see in the video, which is why I think the actual footage comes from Houston.

Sorry, I thought it was Tampa. In his blog he made it sound like it was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lh66RMGzME]James Franco's Oops! - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question for who all went to the Houston shows. What is the best way to get floor seats? and price wise- I really regretted getting far seats and wont make the mistake again. Over all the concert was amazing so it doesn't matter just being there was enough. Thanks,z

• 1 month later...
Quick question for who all went to the Houston shows. What is the best way to get floor seats? and price wise- I really regretted getting far seats and wont make the mistake again. Over all the concert was amazing so it doesn't matter just being there was enough. Thanks,z

Hi Zoeyk!

Honestly, it's having some luck, a fast clicking finger, and a fast internet connection. Jump on the ball next time they come through, with presale passwords and when they go on sale. Having accounts set up and already logged in saves some time, and having everything you need (ie. credit card, information, etc.) helps too.

However sometimes even with preparation, you can pull the short straw, and get a further seat. But again, really, it just takes some luck and a credit card number, and a fast clicking finger. Good luck next time!