15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

Second Houston show just announced for 26 June (on sale 30 January). For the full list of upcoming dates see cldp.ly/cpshows A #mxtour

link

Tickets

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay Adds 2nd Toyota Center Show

HOUSTON - Since the scheduled June 25 Coldplay concert at Toyota Center has sold out, the band has announced an added concert date for fans in the Houston area.

Coldplay will perform Tuesday, June 26 at Toyota Center and tickets for the show will be sold starting on Monday, Jan. 30.

The Mylo Xyloto Tour, which will traverse the U.S. and Canada during the summer of 2012, is the first for Coldplay in almost three years.

The tour begins April 17 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and end Aug. 11 in St. Paul, Minn.

Coldplay released its fifth studio album, "Mylo Xyloto," in October 2011, which has yielded three Grammy Award nominations for the band.

link

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on here in a while but I just had a quick question regarding the American Express presale. Is the limit on buying tickets still 4? A bunch of my cousins want to go and I'm trying to buy 6 tickets together and I'm just wondering if there's any possible way to do that. Thanks.

I'll post this on the ticket exchange board too, but I just bought seats for the June 26th show, and I bought two, but they are in different sections because a better seat opened up on the floor, so if anyone wants a solo seat in section 118 row 4 let me know.

Live Nation Presale

So I don't have an AMEX, and I want to buy tickets for the June 26th show. Does anyone know the live nation password for the presale?

I got upper bowl tickets in the general sale for the June 25th show and I was really bummed out about that.

Trying to get better seats here.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@the_escapist, are you still looking for a hotel?

Downtown, you probably won't find any cheap hotels. Most will probably run you at least $100-150, if not more. Check out expedia.com for deals on cheaper hotels in Houston! Good luck!

Hey! Thanks! I already checked in at a hotel which is very near the Old Spanish Trail. Not very near downtown, but I guess there is nothing much to do! See you tonight!

Hello everyone, I'm from México and came to Houston to see my favorite band :) anxiously awaiting the time, I share some shirts and my tennis I did for the concert.

17779310150904256397113.jpg

Greetings and I tell them and share images

bye

@edGaaR_sKaMiYaa : : Twitter

edGaaR_sKaMiYaa : : Facebook

Those shirts are so vibrant and cool looking, wish I had one just like that!

Tonight's the show!

I'll be there with Oxfam for Round II, but will be Team Leader this time! Find me at the Oxfam Booth just past the escalators and get some OXFAM information.

Be friendly to our volunteers, they have cool Samsung Galaxy Tabs and will take your photo!

:)