✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to be going against the tide, but I find Princess of China to be a perfectly fine song. I've always enjoyed the beat and I think it's actually a pretty powerful song. I honestly don't think many do the tortured woman vibe better than Rihanna (unfortunate that the vibe may actually be honest) so I don't know what's wrong with it. It's obviously better a duet with a girl, as opposed to Chris singing it all or having Will sing a part.

The grammy performance might be tough to see though. Getting them in sync might be weird and Chris might also not maintain his cool. Then again, they could hit it out of the park and I think Chris (and the whole band) seem to have finally developed a sense of confidence in themselves. I haven't heard Chris sing so well so consistently live as he has done over the MX era.

I haven't heard Chris sing so well so consistently live as he has done over the MX era.

agreed. I've been watching this vid lately and I cannot believe how good he is in this performance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_RPSO4-U]Coldplay - Trouble [Pinkpop 2011] - YouTube[/ame]

I voted yes.

I just hope they perform two songs...similar to how they did Lost with Jay-Z and then performed VLV at the last Grammys

Would be cool if CB is played as well

Will they perform together again at the brits...

How cool would it be if they gave out xylobands at the Grammys and Brits...