✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only who's feeling not so happy about this??????????:cry::angry::shocked2::veryangry2:

Only if they shelve the CB single. Which I doubt.

Releasing POC after the Grammys is excellent strategy.

Yes, it's true that they are still filming. I read on Coldplaying today or yesterday that someone who works on making the video tweeted they were going...I don't remember where...to film! I read it, I wouldn't have said it otherwise! :angry:

Oh God, what kind of masterpiece are they making? :wacky:

I have a feeling they're switching the releases, to fit with the ceremonies. Though they did perform CB at X-factor in December, because it was supposed to be their next release, so maybe they won't switch, but if they don't, they HAVE to also perform CB at the Grammys.

I think. :|

Isnt that Cover the same as in the Special Edition ?!...every song has one,so to me theres no meaning POC is going to be the next single.

I second this :nod: Unless... they are planning to release every song as a single?? :o :laugh3:

That date, Feb.14th, is when its being release to US Top40/Mainstream radio.

http://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/future-releases

For the CB video being filmed, it has to do with this tweet:

"@colearmitage Off to London soon to film some more for the new coldplay music video (Charlie brown) gonna be cold"

That was tweeted yesterday or day before I believe.

BAND TO PERFORM WITH RIHANNA AT THE GRAMMYS

It was announced this week that Coldplay will be joined by Rihanna for the first ever live performance of Princess Of China from Mylo Xyloto at this year's Grammy Awards (where Coldplay are up for three awards). The ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on Sunday 12 February.

From the Coldplay Messenger.