✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested to see it tbh....mostly to see how Chris handles a half naked Rihanna grinding up against him :P

It was at this point that I burst out into laughter.

I just have the innate feeling that it'll be so damn awkward...!

Let us wait and see, however. *twiddles fingers*

There's a (not-that-reliable) Brazilian source that says "Coldplay will shoot video for 'Princess Of China' featuring Rihanna".

It's strange 'cause it's the only source. I can't say if it's true or not.

Here's the (English-google-bad-translated) link:

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpopline.mtv.uol.com.br%2Fcoldplay-vai-filmar-videoclipe-de-princess-of-china-com-participacao-de-rihanna

It's very very very weird

Hmmm. I really like the fact that they're going to play POC live together, but it's not very smart if Coldplay wants to release CB first. Is there a chance they might play both songs? Or do the Grammy Awards only want one song performances?

i'm hoping that Chris will focus on Rhi and not the audience, he did so well when he played with Beyonce for the Haiti? fundraiser. I know it was not in front of an audience but This seems to work well. I think it should be all well and fun for them and everyone will be looking forward to it.

would love to hear CB too

Awkward? For half the forum, heaven would have come down onto the Grammys' stage with little angels singing and fluttering around in a circle pointing it out.

They would scare it and it would go away. Is that what you want? :cry:

But seriously, he's probably gonna be more nervous/neurotic than ever... :sad:

I liked this song from the start.

The hook is quite unique*, nothing like current pop music. It's epic and the beat has subtle military/marching undertones which I like.

And their voices match. Choosing Rihanna was a good decision. She has an extremely high pitched voice and that's good cos Chris gets to be the man.

*yeah, even if it does sound like that Vietnamese chick's song

If Charlie Brown will be the next single it would be stupid not to play it on the grammys.....but performing 2 complete songs on the grammys is kind of impossible (well they are the biggest band in the world and she's one of the best selling artists around, if somebody could play 2 songs it woul be them). Still, I'm confused.

Oh you all hear Chris Martin has an affair with Rihanna maybe :stunned:

No, just that Chris, as many people on the planet, thinks she's very attractive, I guess. And he said several times that he kind of got..starstruck when he met her.

Well, a bit like that probably: :dazzled:

:lol: