✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Chris thinks she's talented, he likes her songs, we just have to deal with it.

But Coldplay isn't about Chris only, and if there's one thing I trust, it's Will's seal of (dis)approval :nod:

So I know the performance will be done, unlike the pic Rihanna posted (:sick:), with great taste :nice:

So I know the performance will be done, unlike the pic Rihanna posted (:sick:), with great taste :nice:

I'm sorry, I had to. :shame: Men are pigs. :nod: RiRi is a ho. :nod:

I don't even find her to be that beautiful... The girl just exudes sex... :no:

Chris is definitely gonna act like an awkward schoolboy as someone here stated. :D

Although I'm not a fan of the song, it would be interesting to see how Chris and Rihanna interact on stage; so in that sense, yes I'm looking forward to it. I predict Chris' behavior will be that of an awkward schoolboy.

Not gonna lie, when I read this my mind jumped to a Chris Brown thought instead of Chris Martin.

We're all here to cheer him on. Cool with confidence, is all. Chris seems much cooler now and sure he'll be sweating bullets I'm sure, that's okay. Makes it sexy though, not everything is about sex, but. You can't help and not think about how it will play out, the chemistry will have to be carefully planned and classicly played out. :glasses: :nice:

POC charted in the US at #20, without being released as a single.

ETIAW and Paraparaparaparaparaparaparaparadise charted at #14 and #15, respectively, with the videos and everything...

Stupid fat hobbitses Americans obviously wants it!

POC charted in the US at #20, without being released as a single.

ETIAW and Paraparaparaparaparaparaparaparadise charted at #14 and #15, respectively, with the videos and everything...

Stupid fat hobbitses Americans obviously wants it!

No CB ? See, that's what I was talking about! Neither CB or PoC have been released and PoC is already overshadowing CB :\ I really hope they will perform PoC & CB at the Grammys, though I know it's unlikely...

CB charted at #110. Obviously they prefer POC.

I don't know if anyone's performed two songs at the Grammys before.

But you know, it doesn't matter. The Grammys aren't a huge promotional tool anyway, I think.

American Idol has much greater ratings.

They're definitely not going to give up on CB after months of filming the video.

Coldplay performed Viva La Vida and Lost+ at the 2009 Grammys I think.

Eww, you're swimming on a sea of feces, go away, I don't wanna talk to you... :stunned:

Oh that's right. RiRi instead of Jay-Z. C'mon CB+POC! America, fuck yeah!