✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

Although I'm not a fan of the song, it would be interesting to see how Chris and Rihanna interact on stage; so in that sense, yes I'm looking forward to it. I predict Chris' behavior will be that of an awkward schoolboy.

I feel the same. I don't really like Rihanna music but she does have a wonderful voice. Chris and Rihanna sound great together on Princess of China. I don't mind Coldplay trying some new thing every now and then. Just don't go all pop and stop writing songs like the ones in Parachute and A Rush of Blood to the Head. :P

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this performance a lot! But as Blue Nails said, I think it either will be an amazing show, or it'll be a huge disaster.

I think they will nail it and wow everyone. Chris is so hard working and he is such a perfectionist. They will just rehearse it until they nail it. Coldplay is doing a charity show in LA on Feb 8. They will have a few days to rehearse the performance with Rihanna.:laugh3:

I'm sure that it will be great... But do you think that it will influence the release of Charlie Brown?

They might want to put out PoC first after this and after the Brits (if they play it there). Plus the sudden lack of CB news. Who knows? Either way I like both songs and they will definitely be singles eventually.

Ofc it would make more sense to release POC after the Grammys but I don't want them to shelve CB for it. :|

The unreliable Wikipedia says CB will be released on Jan 24th and POC on Feb 14th. That would be awesome but it's highly unlikely...

I doubt that. They were filming it months ago.

I so want that fake Wiki date to be true.

Yes, it's true that they are still filming. I read on Coldplaying today or yesterday that someone who works on making the video tweeted they were going...I don't remember where...to film! I read it, I wouldn't have said it otherwise! :angry:

I mean the date COULD be accurate, but it's untrue simply because it's obvious we haven't received said announcement. Therefore, it's fallacious to believe otherwise.

:charming:

I know what that means, but part of my brain sees it as something else...

We're shooting in the dark here, but we know from official sources that the CB video was being filmed a long time ago and that date is plausible.

They should release it ASAP. I'm not saying that as an impatient fan, it just needs to be out there fast so that it doesn't overshadow POC.

The Anchorman announced the POC artwork, meaning that the single is coming soon, and that's excellent, they really need to utilize that Grammy performance.