✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China New Single? -Confirmed-

robynature

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SINGLE RELEASE?

Is POC just going to be another promo release like CB? Bloody shame with CB...could've done so well in Australia after the success of Paradise. Think they're mad that while touring in the USA they don't release POC. What are they thinking? Any news on release dates?:confused:

I've just read that Rihanna went to the hospital the other night after the Met Ball :\ She fainted (highly dehydrated and exhausted). Everyone knows she can drink A LOT. From what I've read (so, gossips), some people close to her think she should go to rehab. :\

Back to being a soul-less capitalist bitch: do you think a trip to rehab could help PoC's sales ? :wacko:

I've just read that Rihanna went to the hospital the other night after the Met Ball :\ She fainted (highly dehydrated and exhausted). Everyone knows she can drink A LOT. From what I've read (so, gossips), some people close to her think she should go to rehab. :\

https://twitter.com/#!/rihanna/status/200057362416021505

Back to being a soul-less capitalist bitch: do you think a trip to rehab could help PoC's sales ? :wacko:

I'm not sure. More media coverage could be a positive thing but I don't think that will be the case when it comes to sales figures.

poc80thmb.jpg

Princess Of China is Coldplay's new single

15 May 2012 1:49 pm

Mylo Xyloto's fourth single gets official release on 4 June

news_line.png

Good afternoon. As many of you will know, the fourth single to be taken from Mylo Xyloto will be Princess Of China, featuring Rihanna. In the UK, the single will be available as a digital bundle, featuring a remix by the Invisible Men, from 4 June. The song has been added to the playlists of the big UK radio stations from this week and the video, which was directed by Adria Petty and Alan Bibby, is due to premiere soon.

You can check out the single's artwork below:

PoC-Artwork800.jpg

Anchorman

I love how with the announcement of PoC officially being the 4th single, the song starts to climb the UK iTunes chart... even though the single isn't officially released until the 4th June :D It's currently placed at 34. May be wise to check the chart update today to see if it's currently in the Top 40.

I wonder why they aren't releasing like, traditional singles. Don't those sell better because fans buy physical forms, more press release, etc. People who have the albums aren't gonna download them, and non fans won't know about the single releases cause they are announced through the site. Very strange, but what do I know.:shrug: