✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China New Single? -Confirmed-

robynature

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, the thing is there's 2 coverarts to Princess of China. there's the

Promo cover, the artwork that was slapped onto the CD slip of the discs sent to radio stations on February 14:

Coldplay_Princess_of_China_Promotional.jpg

And the absolute ugliest official artwork to ever come out of this era.

Yes, even uglier than the digital artwork on the static video, the official single release on April 15:

Coldplay_Princess_Of_China.jpg

I wouldn't hold your breath for a physical retail release or a b-side. Physical singles and b-sides are outdated concepts now, unfortunately. That's just the way it works nowadays. ETIAW was released as an EP, but I can't see that happening with PoC. Why would they give the fourth single a proper release and not the second or third singles? It wouldn't make sense.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a physical retail release or a b-side. Physical singles and b-sides are outdated concepts now, unfortunately. That's just the way it works nowadays. ETIAW was released as an EP, but I can't see that happening with PoC. Why would they give the fourth single a proper release and not the second or third singles? It wouldn't make sense.

:nod:

Both artworks are honestly pure junk, one being just a close up on CB and the other is just......... yah what the other comments say. Oracle must tell us this horrible problem.... :inquisitive: