✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China New Single? -Confirmed-

robynature

Wait so it's released today?? Where is it?! I must see official track list!! (or is it just the radio edit? Because I already got it :/ and sounds the same as the original version). And I'm guessing it's another b-side less. :cry:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone who speaks Italian help me out? I stumbled upon an article, when I translate it into English it says:

Coldplay will present their new single "Princess Of China", in Radio Friday, April 20.

Is that correct? If so, does that mean they will give an interview or something like that?

Thanks in advance!

an article[/url], when I translate it into English it says:

Coldplay will present their new single "Princess Of China", in Radio Friday, April 20.

Is that correct? If so, does that mean they will give an interview or something like that?

Thanks in advance!

It just says that their new single will be out on the radio on Friday, April 20th.

It just says that their new single will be out on the radio on Friday, April 20th.

Ooh! I guess the video will come out that day too!

I don't like the idea of taking "Princess of China" this literally (all the ninjas and stuff on the photos), but I'm excited anyway!

For anyone who hasn't listened to the mp3 that became available on Amazon today (the one with the ridiculously colorful artwork) it is not only a different edit than the radio edit promo available earlier, but it is a different mix than the song on the album, with background vocals near the end that were not present in other versions.

For anyone who hasn't listened to the mp3 that became available on Amazon today (the one with the ridiculously colorful artwork) it is not only a different edit than the radio edit promo available earlier, but it is a different mix than the song on the album, with background vocals near the end that were not present in other versions.

Can you email it to me?? :D

email: [email protected]

its meh. the vocals kinda muddy up the last section imho

The Invisible Men are a songwriting and production trio based in London and were recently named as one of Music Week's Top 50 Songwriters of 2011.[1] The team are Jason Pebworth and George Astasio (former members of the band Orson) and Jon Shave (former member of Xenomania).

Orson sold over a million copies of their debut album, reached no. 1 in both the UK singles and album charts, and received the Brit Award for Best Breakthrough Act 2007. As a member of Xenomania, Jon Shave contributed to a string of top 10 hit singles, including co-writing The Show for Girls Aloud.

The Invisible Men co-wrote DJ Fresh's recent UK no.1 single Hot Right Now (featuring Rita Ora) and have further forthcoming singles in 2012 with Conor Maynard, DJ Fresh and Jessie J. Their collaborations with Jessie J resulted in Jessie's first single Do It Like A Dude, fourth single Who's Laughing Now (song) (both co-produced with Parker and James), and forthcoming single LaserLight (feat. David Guetta).

Other artists they have been working with include David Guetta, Pixie Lott, Nicola Roberts, The Noisettes and Olly Murs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisible_Men