✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China New Single? -Confirmed-

robynature

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The live version from Rock im Park is still the best.

I can't believe this was a year ago :stunned:

Miller records everything so why they don't give us the live version without Rihanna?

EDIT: The acoustic version is satisfying me though.

^ THIS!

The live version from Rock im Park is still the best!!!!!!!!!

*rubs eyes* :stunned: wat

Dear God . . . this doesn't even sound like the same song! Why the heck did the guys use that overproduced scrap of dirt over this version? The instrumentation even partially makes up for the bad lyrics!

I just . . . wat

Although I wish they had re-recorded the vocals (with or without Rihanna . . . preferably without), because the effects don't sound quite right with an acoustic soundscape.

Damn, that acoustic record had so much potential.

:nod: Could not agree with you more.

^ THIS!

The live version from Rock im Park is still the best!!!!!!!!!

I would have loved to be there for that concert, because that really was a great version. Too bad we *still* have shit recordings of it, though.

This is wonderful, they should release Mylo Xyloto Acoustic, the whole album but just acoustic versions of it! My heart would melt like ice cream in the summer.

Great version...has this unmistakable Coldplay pleasant sadness to it...

too right! just imagine what a masterpiece this album would have turned out to be if it wasn't so overproduced and at times pretentious.

never thought i would love PoC one day, but god the acoustic sounds incredible. i don't particularly like rihanna either but lets admit she does have the voice and on this quieter version with chris and his guitar...pretty darn good

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda weird, I just got on YouTube and it shows that ColdplayVEVO just uploaded (14 minutes ago) 'Coldplay - Princess of China (Acoustic) ft. Rihanna', however when I try to watch it I get a 'The uploader has not made this video available' error.

poc.png

notavail.png