✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CHARLIE BROWN MUSIC VIDEO! (both studio and live videos in first post)

I_saw_sparks_87

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My honest opinion: This could have been better.

I'm starting to think that maybe hiring Mat Whitecross to do two consecutive music videos wasn't such a good idea. Music Video Directors need their time, because Mat has clearly pulled off a Hype Williams here.

My honest opinion: This could have been better.

I'm starting to think that maybe hiring Mat Whitecross to do two consecutive music videos wasn't such a good idea. Music Video Directors need their time, because Mat has clearly pulled off a Hype Williams here.

It's very good!!! But yes, could've been better... I mean, the song has a lot to take from...

and the video just represented the basic of it... it was actually very objective, It just does what the song says not presenting a real story for the video xD...

But still love it, I mean, it made me want to go party and have fun :D! and kiss someone :P!

Let this video be a warning to all you kids out there. If you take drugs at a club Chris Martin's head WILL spin around the room with an evil grin on his face and totally freak you out.

You don't want Chris Martin's head spinning around the room with an evil grin on his face do you? Don't do drugs...

I noticed something... it seems it wasnt the perfect time to release the video!!! hahaha I mean... Here in America it was 2:00 am and in many other Countries that love Coldplay it was really early in the morning !!! D: !!! hahaha... it's kind of weird... I'm part of the official club here and there's almost no posts.. there are a few but not a lot like other times... tomorrow everyone will be talking about it, hahaha ...

Well, i'm of to bed now.. gotta work tomorrow but had to this first. :)!!!

The Waiting was finally over :)!

Meh. It's like a prequel to Rihanna's We Found Love video. Except with two different people, lol.

exact looks like Rihanna

and that is the strangest. the guy is the copy of the ex- boyfriend of my best friend (but he's an alcoholic and drug addict and thief) that is a fan of Rihanna and adored the video We Found Love . okay this is weird :confused:

wtf dudes i just saw the clip it is stupid it looks just like rihanna we found love its a crap clip for such a brilliant song wtf coldplay you sold out again? can someone tell me please what happened to them ,are they forced to this because they have a contract with the EMI that said so or smth ?

whoa whoa easy man, easy :| :tongue: