✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CHARLIE BROWN MUSIC VIDEO! (both studio and live videos in first post)

I_saw_sparks_87

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I was thinking, seeing that CB video looks like Rihanna video, I book myself to tattoo "Mine" on Chris' ass :sneaky::laugh3:

:o

:wideeyed:

Not if I do it first! :sneaky:

*:escaping: runs to the closest airport and flies to London*

...Wait :thinking:....Maybe Gwyneth already did that :sneaky::lol::lol::lol:

It's okay, but I would've like to see more of the band rather than 2 random people making out constantly...

It isn't two random people... they are clearly supposed to resemble the two characters from MX. I think this video helps tell the story of the album. Charlie Brown is the song where the two characters fall in love, in the oppressive futuristic society. To me it seems like they found an underground rave to let loose at, along with some other rebels (maybe the Car Kids?... haha). It seems like a pretty cool concept to me.

Honestly, i have mixed feeling about the video.. I like that it's upbeat and it goes with the song and it gives us a better explanation of Mylo and Xyloto. But i really liked there previous videos when they would just sing the song and we can all stare and admire their beautiful faces!! :laugh3:

It isn't two random people... they are clearly supposed to resemble the two characters from MX. I think this video helps tell the story of the album. Charlie Brown is the song where the two characters fall in love, in the oppressive futuristic society. To me it seems like they found an underground rave to let loose at, along with some other rebels (maybe the Car Kids?... haha). It seems like a pretty cool concept to me.

:nod: Now I can picture who are Mylo and Xyloto, or Princess of China and Charlie Brown, whatever theyre names are