✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CHARLIE BROWN MUSIC VIDEO! (both studio and live videos in first post)

I_saw_sparks_87

Awful, awful video... What is this, Katy Perry - Firework? Give me a break, I understand everything but this is just media whoring now. Such a great song , with such a lame, ridiculous video? Really disappointed with where Coldplay are heading. Didn't expect such a low trick, to be honest. What's next, nudity?

Sorry for the negativity or something but I too am scared that they might be losing their identity.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful, awful video... What is this, Katy Perry - Firework? Give me a break, I understand everything but this is just media whoring now. Such a great song , with such a lame, ridiculous video? Really disappointed with where Coldplay are heading. Didn't expect such a low trick, to be honest. What's next, nudity?

Sorry for the negativity or something but I too am scared that they might be losing their identity.

I'm not the only one who thought about Katy Perry!

If the nudity will be CHRIS MARTIN NUDITY...well...ok!:sneaky:

No, seriously, I've the same fear :confused:

And every time I watch the video, when the two kids are in the car, I hope the will smash and die. But it never happen...:sad2:

:lol: :P

well me and I make my comments here

evolution Coldplay sold well one of the best band in the world but Coldplay is become commercial , be celebs and lost all the fans since 2003 .

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90930&page=32

alright chaps i'll tell you whats coming up in their next era. Coldplay ft. Pitbull. there i said it first. now just wait and watch

:no: No. No. No. No. NO! They shouldn't have even collaborated with Rihanna! Why can't they just stay Coldplay :(! No & Rihanna and definatley no ft. Pitbull!

alright chaps i'll tell you whats coming up in their next era. Coldplay ft. Pitbull. there i said it first. now just wait and watch

:no: No. No. No. No. NO! They shouldn't have even collaborated with Rihanna! Why can't they just stay Coldplay :(! No & Rihanna and definatley no ft. Pitbull! That better not happen

I'm not the only one who thought about Katy Perry!

If the nudity will be CHRIS MARTIN NUDITY...well...ok!:sneaky:

No, seriously, I've the same fear :confused:

And every time I watch the video, when the two kids are in the car, I hope the will smash and die. But it never happen...:sad2:

This made me laugh. Thanks :D

Seriously now, such a beautiful song deserved something better. I am mad at them for making this silly teenage crap video... Can't believe VLV was their previous effort, this whole era seems like such a downfall to me... SORRY SORRY SORRY for the negativity !!!

I haven't been disappointed with anything Coldplay has done during the MX era until now. This video has really put a damper on my love for Charlie Brown. Hopefully it will fade from my memory soon - watch lots of the live version I guess.

Sellouts. First featuring Rihanna, now this awful mainstream video. Coldplay, while still my favorite band are still very precariously perched. They quite likely will not be after The Killers new album this year. Music is still good, with the exception of PoC, but everything else, ugh. Hope they kill it in D.C. this July...

The live video was 4000 times better than this sh*t.

Maybe its just me but just don't see the big deal here. I dont like the video, but its just one video out of all the tons that they've made and will make. The same goes for PoC or Paradise. They're just a couple not so good songs out of the hundreds of good ones. To be honest I think it's kind of harsh to label a band as sellouts just because of a few small things out of the whole big picture. This is just my opinion btw and I'm open to disagreement

Just like anything MX-related, it gets better after a few replays.

I've watched a fan-made Peanuts animated video and I gotta say that this suits the song much better.

I don't have issues with the ideas in this video, I just think they're somewhat poorly executed.

Maybe its just me but just don't see the big deal here. I dont like the video, but its just one video out of all the tons that they've made and will make. The same goes for PoC or Paradise. They're just a couple not so good songs out of the hundreds of good ones. To be honest I think it's kind of harsh to label a band as sellouts just because of a few small things out of the whole big picture. This is just my opinion btw and I'm open to disagreement

It's not that they made a bad video or wrote a bad song, it's the direction they're taking. They're doing what they think will get them the most publicity. Which is fine if that's what they want. But it's not I want from my favorite band. If it continues then they will not be my favorite band anymore.