✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Champion: "Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela watch out, here we go"

Xencios

UPDATED: 7TH MARCH 2012 - Entrevista Coldplay video embedded below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUuD4hIBx2A]Entrevista Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

We heard a few hours ago that Will Champion said in a interview for E! Latin News that Coldplay come to Paraguay, Venezuela and Uruguay.

Here´s the article.

cap-by-franco-hlla.jpg

The Mylo Xyloto Tour does not include a country in South America, Coldplay's illusions fed Uruguayan fans by announcing one of its members: "Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela watch out because here we go". He was the drummer Will Champion who made the announcement during an appearance on the entertainment channel E! News Latin America, although locally there any official status of the producers that bring international bands and musical shows. This news would add to the possible action of the former Beatle, Paul Mc'Cartney in Montevideo for the coming months.

And watch the video.

[ame=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAm-DB3lxTA]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAm-DB3lxTA[/ame]

Coldplay in latin america CONFIRMED : march 2013, with a BIG TOUR ... Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguai, Paraguai, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Mexico... more infos soon...

Where? Link please :)

Coldplay in latin america CONFIRMED : march 2013, with a BIG TOUR ... Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguai, Paraguai, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Mexico... more infos soon...

Hope you're right and they make concerts in more cities this time. I couldn't go to the 2010 concerts because São Paulo and Rio are too far away from Porto Alegre and I was only 14 so my parents wouldn't let me, but this time they won't say no, even if the band only go to those 2 cities again. :D

I'll believe this when the info is from a reliable source. But yeah, February-March 2013 is very possible indeed.

March 7, 2012 - submitted by Franco, Paraguay

Q. Dear Oracle, you can tell us if

cellphone record is true?

"Will Champion: "Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela watch out, here we go".

We can't found the complete video anywhere... Thanks! Please send us any link to see the complete video!

The Oracle replies:

I found the complete video which is also a much clearer version.

This video is quite old now and although Will does mention certain countries and says "...watch out, we will come"; he doesn't mention when.

There is always the possibility of tour dates being added to the current itinerary but as yet there has been no mention of South America other than in that interview.

A DREAM COME TRUE!

I am praying not to wake up from this dream! :-P

I´m shocked :o since I saw the video for the first time, at that moment I was speechless for a while, so excited.. cried so much .... :cry: Couldn´t believe it, Will Champion said they were coming to Uruguay..

I sincerely hope that my dream comes true in 2013 :-) :rolleyes:

Greetings from Uruguay, Coldplayers! :-D

LiveNation is in contact with a local concert producer (Time For Fun) to bring the tour to South America and Mexico. Brazil, Argentina and Chile as always, and even more countries like Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay, Paraguay and Colombia are on the list.

They are, first, booking places for Madonna's next tour, and soon to Coldplay's concerts, but there are some difficulties to find good venues in almost all cities because they want to extend the tour to countries they have never been to.

Source: friend of mine who works to LN on Latin America. (He told me bout Viva dates and Rock in Rio months before it comes to the public ;) )

and just to tell... Rock in Rio wants Coldplay again on 2013 at Rock in Rio and Rock in Rio Buenos Aires!

That would be more than amazing!!!! However, assuming they will do a South American Tour in the first half of 2013, I don't know if they would come back again in the same year for RIR, but I really hope they do! It's not like they don't do that kind of thing in US and Europe, so why not South America, right? It would be a dream come true really, I know it's unlikely but I'm hopeful! :)

juanif94, we can take pictures for you! :-P

If you're not in Uruguay in March 2013, we can talk with any embassy to deport you from wherever you are! haha ^^ Big hug!

I think i'll arrive there in March 2013 so maybe i'll be able to see them :D I'll see them in 4 months anyway :P I just arrived to the US so I don't want to go back to Uruguay just yet :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Places that are in NEGOCIATION for Latin America tour (it doesn`t mean that all these places will go to receive the tour)… in March 2013:

Brasil: São Paulo/Rio de Janeiro/??? (possible Porto Alegre)

Argentina: La Plata

México: México City/Monterrey/Guadalajara

Chile: Santiago

Uruguai: Montevideu

Peru: Lima

Venezuela: Caracas

Colômbia: Bogotá

Paraguai: Assuncion

Porto Rico: San Juan

Places that are in NEGOCIATION for Latin America tour (it doesn`t mean that all these places will go to receive the tour)… in March 2013:

Brasil: São Paulo/Rio de Janeiro/??? (possible Porto Alegre)

PLEASE, Brasil is huge, we need 3 shows :nod: