🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I'm so sorry everyone.

Kiame

Is the IP determined by the same internet connection? Because we are on different computers. I thought it was computer based?

It's determinated by your ISP . Most people have a static IP adress so you could easily have 5 pc's at home but they'd all share the same IP.

I feel kinda nerdy for knowing all this :disappointed:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's determinated by your ISP . Most people have a static IP adress so you could easily have 5 pc's at home but they'd all share the same IP.

I feel kinda nerdy for knowing all this :disappointed:

Ohhh that's lame.

Thanks for learneing me :)

Ohhh that's lame.

Thanks for learneing me :)

No problemo ^^

Back on topic. I have a cousin who signed up here but he never knew what was my username . I would've left forever if he'd spotted me cos I'm sure that bastard would've digged all my old posts and told my real lfie friends about my occasional rants here :disappointed:

No problemo ^^

Back on topic. I have a cousin who signed up here but he never knew what was my username . I would've left forever if he'd spotted me cos I'm sure that bastard would've digged all my old posts and told my real lfie friends about my occasional rants here :disappointed:

Hahaha well I stupidly used my first name as my account name so I had no chance of hiding.

Hahaha well I stupidly used my first name as my account name so I had no chance of hiding.

Haha I made that mistake once and some girl who used to stalk me on a different board got to find me here :wreck:

Good thing that back then we were still able to change our usernames at will but it was so confusing because everyone kept changing them after 2 days. :uhoh:

You're lucky. Now I have to share this creepy, pathetic part of my life with my sister.

Well at least you're not fangirling all over the place.

If my sister had an account, I would be so embarrassed, because I know she would tell my parents that I get all dazzled over some pics, and say pervy stuff about a rock star & his best friend :embarrassed:

Anyway. How old is your sister ?

Well at least you're not fangirling all over the place.

If my sister had an account, I would be so embarrassed, because I know she would tell my parents that I get all dazzled over some pics, and say pervy stuff about a rock star & his best friend :embarrassed:

Anyway. How old is your sister ?

I've done some fangirling. Usually I've been joking though. That should save me.

She's fifteen or something lame like that.

She's fifteen or something lame like that.

HEY DONT MAKE FUN OF 15 YEAR OLDS I'M 14 AND 7/8THS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY DONT MAKE FUN OF 15 YEAR OLDS I'M 14 AND 7/8THS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make so much fun out of 15 year olds. 14 year olds are a different story. They're cool.

I feel so old when you guys say your ages :disappointed:

Anyway, welcome, Sessy. (By the way, how is name pronounced? Stress on 'ssy' or the other way round?)

As for family members finding me over here, I think I'm fine, because I'm as quiet on real life as on here, so no surprises :P