✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

so i was going to post something last week and got way busy, but some chick in LA tweeted and said she was going to be working with chris and rihanna this week, and with him in mexico, and then at the bruno mars show at the playboy mansion, he's definitely in the right part of the world. i'll post a screenshot of the woman's tweet, but she's deleted it since, but just recently made some tweets that sort of sound like she's been working with them today. i'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but i wanted to share the information that i had :D

6YN5r.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't necessarily mean it is a music video. It could be a little promo shoot or something, it could be anything.

But yeah, music video does seem likely. I would be surprised if PoC didn't get one.

so i was going to post something last week and got way busy, but some chick in LA tweeted and said she was going to be working with chris and rihanna this week, and with him in mexico, and then at the bruno mars show at the playboy mansion, he's definitely in the right part of the world. i'll post a screenshot of the woman's tweet, but she's deleted it since, but just recently made some tweets that sort of sound like she's been working with them today. i'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but i wanted to share the information that i had :D

6YN5r.png

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91863&p=5258470

this[/url].

Printcreen :)

16.jpg

Princess of China video?!

A friend of mine just showed me photos Rihanna posted on Instagram from the Princess of China set.. So, are they making a video? If that's the case, what a load of rubbish, the CB single is just about to arrive!

A friend of mine just showed me photos Rihanna posted on Instagram from the Princess of China set.. So, are they making a video? If that's the case, what a load of rubbish, the CB single is just about to arrive!

with all the grossips about their accounts on the net, I'm not sure. but hey I know nothing about it. :\

I'm not kidding.

just an example I found on the net. but there are lots of others.

it's true or not ?

Rihanna's music is pretty well built.

anyway not annoys Gwyneth on this affair.

I don't believe Chris Martin is timid of anything, and why would it be easier to ask Rihanna, than it would be to talk to his own wife and ask her?

Many think that Chris & Rihanna had an affair. If you watch interviews, he somehow always brings up Rihanna, yet never speaks of Gwyneth, unless he is asked a direct question.