✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

I think this Music Video is going to be terrible. At first, I was hopeful, but then I looked into the company that tweeted the picture of Chris.

HitHat Productions

http://www.hihatproductions.com/

On their website, here is what they have worked on:

Rihanna - 2012 Brit Awards

Lowes Commercial

FLO RIDA - Dancing With The Stars

Rihanna - British Television

Justin Bieber - Dancing With The Stars

Mary J. Blige, TeenNick HALO Awards

Selena Gomez, European Music Awards

Mary J. Blige - Dancing With The Stars

None of those have any appeal to me (aside from Lowes, as I shop there sometimes).

It's a night and day difference between their respective twitter pages, as Rihanna is mainly tweeting all these pictures, while Coldplay havn't tweeted anything about it.

I also have this feeling that Will, Jonny, and Guy are not there. In all these tweets, only Chris Martin is mentioned and nothing about the band. This better not be a Chris Martin-Rihanna only video, as then it will be cringe-worthy to watch. (Pure speculation on my part though, the rest of the band are hopefully involved)

I was hoping the video for this would be on location or different locations as the rest of the MX videos have been so far. This one seems to be more of a green-screen video. Similar to the original paradise video with Hype Williams directing.

Anyways, we will find out soon. Also, shooting this video doesn't mean that they are releasing PoC now or giving up on CB. They shot CB back in November-December and it got released in February. They are possibly shooting the video now as Coldplay are going to go on tour next month and won't have time to shoot a music video.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's bad news to get back home to.

I hope someone gets shot. Preferably, the Princess. I could see it being Coldplay-ish, just very intense.

And WHY, WHY are geishas even mentioned? It's Princess of China, not Japan :|

not know have a referance to China is the song Chinese Sleep Chant

for satisfies star

NME :whatever:

Well said! Or should I say well gestured!

As for the video, it's time to cross fingers. The way Rihanna is dressed if it was filmed really well it could be quite classy...or it could be an awful video much like all of Rihanna's are. Let's hope it goes the right way. Trust the boys! :confused:

PS. Just had a look at HiHat Productions and they were involved with Kung Fu Panda. Wasn't that the film that Chris referenced before? Might include some kind of reference in the video! :laugh3:

:nod: I agree.

Hope it won't be too much like a Rihanna video. I already have been a little disappointed with the CB video.

The video is made by a production company that has done couple of video for Rihanna. So I think it will be very much like a Rihanna's video. I will just look at it as a video/song of Rihanna feat. Chris Martin rather than a Coldplay video/song. I can be less judgmental that way and not trying to compare it to other Coldplay video.

In my opinion, Chris should have just gave the song to Rihanna. It would be better in Rihanna's album than in Coldplay's. Looks like the other 3 guys were not even in the video shoot. Really don't feel like it's a Coldplay kind of things. :cool:

apparently from these first pictures, the video could reflect the Rihanna style! I mean a very scenic one, where images are essential to give a sense to the song because alone it doesn't have a great artistic value. Like all the RIhanna songs of course!

I don't know why but I imagine something made in a cartoon style, especially Rihanna :thinking:

Rihanna tweeted some photos earlier today

d4f9880c74b811e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

72cfd87474b911e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

1af37b0e74c011e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

First the picture of the makeup and hair loads. I think 'oh this could be interesting, that doesn't look too bad'

Then I see golden talons and my hope diminishes significantly

:whatever:

:lol:

I think this Music Video is going to be terrible. At first, I was hopeful, but then I looked into the company that tweeted the picture of Chris.

HitHat Productions

http://www.hihatproductions.com/

On their website, here is what they have worked on:

Rihanna - 2012 Brit Awards

Lowes Commercial

FLO RIDA - Dancing With The Stars

Rihanna - British Television

Justin Bieber - Dancing With The Stars

Mary J. Blige, TeenNick HALO Awards

Selena Gomez, European Music Awards

Mary J. Blige - Dancing With The Stars

Oh that's just great :freak:

I'm not too happy about this either, but at least she's wearing a long dress. Sort of. It's pretty classy. (The dress, not who's inside it.)

And her hair and make-up are awesome.

And Chris looks hot.

...Actually, this might be a great video! :P