✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

You consider graffiti 'badboy'? Lots of my mates do graffiti and it looks awesome. it's about expressing yourself and living your life. So is going partying. it's what young, careless free people do. not 'badboy' ****s.

+ PrincessOfChina (song) has NOTHING to do with sex. All the previous MX videos have been related to the song. Princess of China won't be Rhianna giving Chris a handjob CLEARLY. ignorant much?

not accept this kind of clip crap for Coldplay !

prohibited under 16.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjNU-wXrqNo]a-ha Celice - YouTube[/ame]

if Coldplay will make the experience of A-ha is respectable persons too and is the worst direction for the band was made one day .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris looks amazing as ever! But I hope chris is in it a lot and rihanna in a very little amount ! She looks slutty in the pics she tweeted of her self! sorry but there is no other word!

LOL she looks slutty in all of her pics...

The song is not one of my favorites, and I owe that to Rihanna. So I am not looking forward to that video as much because of that... Also, not having Guy, Jonny or Will, makes it less interesting.

I love me some Chris, but only her and him? :thumbsdown:

I will have my fingers crossed though.

1st pic is blurry but i def dont see slutty.

2nd pic her hair is a mess... and i still dont see slutty... Id say she look like she was on drugs before slutty...

ANYWAYS I dont see how that applies to the two face pics from the POC slut. I mean she is looking down in one for heavens sake! :\

Slutty as in a female that sleeps with a whole bunch of guys slutty? Not sure how you gather that kind of info from a face picture

well i couldn't be more dissapointed but one thing it's for sure the video is going to be terrible ,first well because rihanna is in the video . :angry::embarrassed::sad::no:

honestly i still can't belive that coldplay made a song with rihanna, but i was ok as long as the song didn't became a single but now it's happening , great (sarcasm) :(

i do believe that coldplay is losing a lot of fans because of this :sick:

They've definitely gotten more fans than they've lost. Most fans won't ditch a band because of one song, but all the Rihanna people are now 'fans'

Thank god Rihanna's wearing something! :lol: I am looking forward to this video, actually.:nod: And Chris looks so good on that picture, aaaaah! :bomb: :blush: :wacky:

:nod:

They both look great, IMO. Loving the white jumpsuit thing and her long black hair.

It seems like they're meeting halfway. Rihanna looks a little classier and Chris a little sluttier. :P

It sad to see how charlie brown flopped on the music charts.. all us coldplayers thought that it would be a great hit, but it just wasnt. what do we know right? haha. it might be charting on uk charts, but stateside it just hasnt appeared..and its not getting any airplay.. Interesting fact is that POC has charted here! on the weekly top 40 hosted by ryan seacrest here in the states it has charted already in the 30's if i remember correctly..and it hasnt even been officialy released. But then again CB was never officialy release either so i guess thats the route there going. I dont expect anymore single releases from this LP.. I imagine they want to put this Lp away as quickly as possible, and i suspect them taking a long hiatus after this., they will resurface maybe 4 or five years later. That is if CM doesnt start his solo career, or guy leaves the band.. guy isnt very happy with the direction that CM has taken the band.

Wash that mouth!

sorry my friend but it's a possibility, CM taste in music has evolved and it will get to the point where the "musical Boundaries" of coldplay will limit him and he will want to explore something completely different..he really likes that synth pop sound.. it will probably be something like the pinkbunny experience featuring chris martin. :laugh3:

and while we all know that CM and johhny are tied at the hip, and so is will.. we can all tell that guy is the most distant from the band.. and you can tell by the albums that he's produced that his taste in music is very different

^ I disagree with you, Chris has been asked about a solo career in interviews, and every time it's a definitive "no" to the idea of ever doing a solo career. And really, I think the band are all happier than they ever were; if there was ever a time when they would break up, it would have been after they released X&Y. They've mentioned before that they weren't very happy with the album and they had difficult times; on the flip side, NOW they seem very content and confident with the music they're producing onstage, and in interviews they seem very happy with themselves right now. Of course anything is possible, I'm just saying a break-up or Chris leaving is very unlikely

sorry my friend but it's a possibility, CM taste in music has evolved and it will get to the point where the "musical Boundaries" of coldplay will limit him and he will want to explore something completely different..he really likes that synth pop sound.. it will probably be something like the pinkbunny experience featuring chris martin. :laugh3:

and while we all know that CM and johhny are tied at the hip, and so is will.. we can all tell that guy is the most distant from the band.. and you can tell by the albums that he's produced that his taste in music is very different

This is utter bullshit, troll.