✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they are losing a fan base or something! I am just a bit apprehensive if "Ri-Ri" starts whining and grinding and starts doing all those things she usually does in her videos! In real life she roams around wearing transparent tops on the streets and stuff! I am a bit scared if Chris allows that in the video!

I will always be a loyal fan but I wish Chris did another video like "Paradise" which according to me is the Best CP video!

I am REALLY concerned that its not going to be a Coldplay Kinda Video! Gunshots? People dont usually kill in CP videos ....do they? ANd I really CANT TAKE RIHANNA'S TWITTER ANYMORE!

I think it will more of a Rihanna kind of MV. You know Chris has been talking about how much he loves Rihanna's music. I guess he wants to be part of that. The song is written with her in mind.

So, maybe this means it will be a two-single deal: CB for Europe, etc. and POC for North America? I hope not, but it doesn't make sense that they are shooting two videos so close together! :shrug:

This doesn't have to mean that they will release POC anytime soon. The Charlie Brown video shoot was in December.

I think it will more of a Rihanna kind of MV. You know Chris has been talking about how much he loves Rihanna's music. I guess he wants to be part of that. The song is written with her in mind.

exact and is not part of Coldplay band or we fans of Coldplay

So do not judge the band Coldplay for their choice of direction in showbiz.

From NME:

It's currently unclear whether Chris Martin will be applying mascara to his eyelashes for the video, and we might just have to wait until it is released to see if he copies Rihanna's aggro-attitude by flipping the bird while dressed as a geisha.

link

:blank: