✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i couldn't be more dissapointed but one thing it's for sure the video is going to be terrible ,first well because rihanna is in the video . :angry::embarrassed::sad::no:

honestly i still can't belive that coldplay made a song with rihanna, but i was ok as long as the song didn't became a single but now it's happening , great (sarcasm) :(

i do believe that coldplay is losing a lot of fans because of this :sick:

hahaha i hope jonny puts a real bullet in it and "accidentally" turns the safety off

But then he would go to jail:cry:

And what's all this about a bird? While we've talking about plague doctors, we may as well have zombie Guy and Will in it as well!:lol:

Rihanna and Coldplay shoot 'gangsta goth geisha' video

Rihanna has posted "gangsta goth" photos from the set of her and Coldplay's 'Princess Of China' video shoot.

The 'We Found Love' singer put the photos of her, looking as controversial as one can be while shooting a Coldplay promo, on her Twitter this morning (March 23).

In one snap, which you can see at the top of the page, Rihanna, wearing freakishly long fingernail extensions, sticks her middle finger up at the camera. Beside the picture she tweeted the words "gangsta goth". In another, which you can see on the right, she is dressed like a geisha with smoke bellowing out of her mouth.

It's currently unclear whether Chris Martin will be applying mascara to his eyelashes for the video, and we might just have to wait until it is released to see if he copies Rihanna's aggro-attitude by flipping the bird while dressed as a geisha. The pictures are from the video shoot of Rihanna and Coldplay's 'Princess Of China' collaboration, which appeared on Coldplay's recent album, 'Mylo Xyloto'.

In an earlier interview with NME, which you can see by clicking on the video below, Martin said Rihanna was the only person the band wanted to sing on the track.

You can also view a video of Coldplay's 'Ten Best Songs' by scrolling down the page and clicking.

Source: NME

More: http://www.nme.com/news/rihanna/62807

Casually posting the newest pic here:

Aot0YzyCMAE5Zh0.jpg:med

@coldplay: It's a wrap on #princessofchina

PH

OK I'm really curious for that video. It may suck, but it will be sexy. :wink3:

Sexy is good :nod:. Sexy could be very interesting.

"Gangsta goth", eh? Okay.

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm incredibly intrigued by this. I know I'm probably in a minority here with that, and that's fine. But I am :).

Rihanna and Coldplay shoot 'gangsta goth geisha' video[/size]

Rihanna has posted "gangsta goth" photos from the set of her and Coldplay's 'Princess Of China' video shoot.

The 'We Found Love' singer put the photos of her, looking as controversial as one can be while shooting a Coldplay promo, on her Twitter this morning (March 23).

In one snap, which you can see at the top of the page, Rihanna, wearing freakishly long fingernail extensions, sticks her middle finger up at the camera. Beside the picture she tweeted the words "gangsta goth". In another, which you can see on the right, she is dressed like a geisha with smoke bellowing out of her mouth.

It's currently unclear whether Chris Martin will be applying mascara to his eyelashes for the video, and we might just have to wait until it is released to see if he copies Rihanna's aggro-attitude by flipping the bird while dressed as a geisha. The pictures are from the video shoot of Rihanna and Coldplay's 'Princess Of China' collaboration, which appeared on Coldplay's recent album, 'Mylo Xyloto'.

In an earlier interview with NME, which you can see by clicking on the video below, Martin said Rihanna was the only person the band wanted to sing on the track.

You can also view a video of Coldplay's 'Ten Best Songs' by scrolling down the page and clicking.

Source: NME

More: http://www.nme.com/news/rihanna/62807

not have Geishas in China fucking !

Ok, here's what I think.

Coldplay are trying to up a "bad boy" reputation. It's the only way to stay on the charts these days, sex sells. Charlie Brown video seemed to me nothing like coldplays normal sort of video, it was kids stealing cars and going to parties. ETIAW was graffiti everywhere, now they have an (excuse me) sexy chick on thier video.

Seems to me they are trying to up the anti and see where it gets the

That's just my opinion anyways :)

You consider graffiti 'badboy'? Lots of my mates do graffiti and it looks awesome. it's about expressing yourself and living your life. So is going partying. it's what young, careless free people do. not 'badboy' ****s.

+ PrincessOfChina (song) has NOTHING to do with sex. All the previous MX videos have been related to the song. Princess of China won't be Rhianna giving Chris a handjob CLEARLY. ignorant much?

You consider graffiti 'badboy'? Lots of my mates do graffiti and it looks awesome. it's about expressing yourself and living your life. So is going partying. it's what young, careless free people do. not 'badboy' ****s.

Depends what kind of graffiti you are talking about. Most of the graffiti I see is either 6 foot cocks scribbled into the sides of walls or racist/sexist remarks etched into toilet walls.

The really cool street art kind of graffiti is rare.

There are also implications of property rights you have to take into consideration. Whilst some graffiti artists may view their work to be inspiring and beautiful (which it often can be) a property owner may not want that marked on the front walls of their factory or shop.

Also, regarding the Charlie Brown video and the rhetoric seen in it - I think it went far beyong "young and free". They stole a car and torched it. That's a dick move.

The situation with the video reminds me of schroedinger's cat; until we SEE the video, it could be an eyegasm, or a complete and utter abomination (such as the cat in the box could be dead or alive). I'm gonna just assume it's both at the same time :P Either way, it'll be interesting