✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok with a video for PoC, but Rng.ihanna dressed like that it's a bit weird....I know the name is pirncess of CHINA, but doesn't really fit with the song. Those pictures didn't make me excited at all.

the fangirls are more excited about picture of Chris

Chris looks pretty cool in the picture, but Rihanna...well it seems a little out of place to me. I would have done a video with out the band in it for this one. I'm not gonna judge it till I see it but I don't know...I don't trust rihanna.

We'll see I guess.

I will just look at it as a video/song of Rihanna feat. Chris Martin rather than a Coldplay video/song[/size][/color]. I can be less judgmental that way and not trying to compare it to other Coldplay video.

In my opinion, Chris should have just gave the song to Rihanna. It would be better in Rihanna's album than in Coldplay's. Looks like the other 3 guys were not even in the video shoot. Really don't feel like it's a Coldplay kind of things. :cool:

these are exactly my thoughts..

Ok, here's what I think.

Coldplay are trying to up a "bad boy" reputation. It's the only way to stay on the charts these days, sex sells. Charlie Brown video seemed to me nothing like coldplays normal sort of video, it was kids stealing cars and going to parties. ETIAW was graffiti everywhere, now they have an (excuse me) sexy chick on thier video.

Seems to me they are trying to up the anti and see where it gets the

That's just my opinion anyways :)

I thought CB was a pretty good video. Yeah people made out but it was like most alternative music videos. You can go to clubs that don't play lady gaga, so I don't know why everyone is anti clubbing. However like I said above I don't trust rihanna, I do trust Chris however. My 2 cents. We'll see.....

Ok, here's what I think.

Coldplay are trying to up a "bad boy" reputation. It's the only way to stay on the charts these days, sex sells. Charlie Brown video seemed to me nothing like coldplays normal sort of video, it was kids stealing cars and going to parties. ETIAW was graffiti everywhere, now they have an (excuse me) sexy chick on thier video.

Seems to me they are trying to up the anti and see where it gets the

That's just my opinion anyways :)

I am only one chick and sorry I'm shy :dozey:

I do not know if he took many drugs because of me this time sounds of this way CB is too of this way .

has red shoes Chris :embarrassed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwqTtZuQ9A&feature=related]Coldplay - Chinese Sleep Chant (live) - YouTube[/ame]

but POC is about Rihanna.

I'm both excited and scared about this :uhoh:

:nod: I'm afraid of Rihanna's potential :blank: I mean, look at her face!

You're not alone :inquisitive:

:nod:

This doesn't have to mean that they will release POC anytime soon. The Charlie Brown video shoot was in December.

From NME:

It's currently unclear whether Chris Martin will be applying mascara to his eyelashes for the video, and we might just have to wait until it is released to see if he copies Rihanna's aggro-attitude by flipping the bird while dressed as a geisha.

link

:blank:

:blank: :whatever:

That's bad news to get back home to.

I hope someone gets shot. Preferably, the Princess. I could see it being Coldplay-ish, just very intense.

And WHY, WHY are geishas even mentioned? It's Princess of China, not Japan :|

:nod:

I'm not too happy about this either, but at least she's wearing a long dress. Sort of. It's pretty classy. (The dress, not who's inside it.)

And her hair and make-up are awesome.

And Chris looks hot.

...Actually, this might be a great video! :P

That was my first thought :lol: But I don't like her poses. :no:

If she does something to Chris, then we might use the flamethrower, but on her only. Once Chris is gone. :blank:

But I remain hopeful, because Chris is Chris, and it must be a good video because there's him in it, and he would never do such things Rihanna does .

Do you know what I like most in some 'posers' than some 'real fans'? Sometimes 'posers' are nicer because they get excited about everything the band does... just sayin...

Guess I'm a poser, then :p.

I am very curious and interested to see what this will be all about. But I'll reserve my "like it/hate it" thoughts until I actually see the thing that results from this. It could be great or it could not be to my liking at all, but it's a video and of all the things in the world to freak out over, I don't think that's the biggest thing, personally.

Also, I don't have a problem with Rihanna myself *Shrugs*. She's got some catchy songs.

It's too bad this video is being shot with a camera instead of a flamethrower.

Any guess when this video comes out? I have to order a flamethrower over the internet and I wanna have it ready when the video is being shown :|

People are complaining about how bad PoC is and how they want to kill Rihanna, same as usual.

Oh. Well I've read through the whole thread and it seems like you guys haven't yet considered the possibility of Chris dressing like a bird?