May 28, 201214 yr Yes bargain!! Eve, there is a couple of things i could need from you if u sell them...:)
May 29, 201214 yr Well it's not 100% sure I will sell it yet. But send me a list of things you want and you'll be the first to be offered those items when I sell
May 29, 201214 yr You're a crazy lady! I've considered selling leads of times, but I'm afraid I'd regret it. :-/. So maybe you're brave, not crazy! :-)
May 29, 201214 yr I'm still considering it :p I refuse to spend any money on it anymore because I just think it's not worht it you know. So I don't know if it's wise to keep it when I won't expand...
May 29, 201214 yr Maybe it's because you have such a wide scope for collecting - I really didn't want EVERYTHING.... for starters, where would I put it? :wink:
May 29, 201214 yr I'm still considering it :p I refuse to spend any money on it anymore because I just think it's not worht it you know. So I don't know if it's wise to keep it when I won't expand... Why don't you keep just one of each format (1 CD, 1 promo, 1 cassete, 1 Vinyl) instead of things from all around the world, I think that way you can keep collecting in a lighter style. Just something for you to think about :)
May 29, 201214 yr I'd keep some things for sure. Like the speed of sound promos or whatever aren't worth selling; They sell for like 1€ online so I might as well keep those
May 29, 201214 yr I'll probably keep most of my vinyls. I love vinyl :D Oh and I'll probably continue the website as well. Although that might tempt me again :p
May 31, 201214 yr To doritji, I sent you an email of the stuff I'm interested in. I hope I don't sound pushy.
May 31, 201214 yr My new pick-up from my insanely awesome Japanese seller: It's a 3-track ETIAW promo from a Japanese movie. Guess these are given out within the movie industry, so aren't as numerous as radio promos. http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/9102/?action=view¤t=d620e740.jpg&evt=user_media_share http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/9102/?action=view¤t=b3ec1b9b.jpg&evt=user_media_share
May 31, 201214 yr My new pick-up from my insanely awesome Japanese seller: It's a 3-track ETIAW promo from a Japanese movie. Guess these are given out within the movie industry, so aren't as numerous as radio promos. http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/9102/?action=view¤t=d620e740.jpg&evt=user_media_share http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/9102/?action=view¤t=b3ec1b9b.jpg&evt=user_media_share Oooh looks nice, can you take scans? It would be agreat addition to my website :D And to YellowTeardrops, I received the e-mail I'll reply tonight (and don't worry you don't sound pushy ;-) )
June 1, 201214 yr Definitely! I have a few to scan for you, if you'd like. Mostly I have to sit down an just run them through the scanner. Should be able to scan this on Sunday night for sure (working till then).
June 2, 201214 yr I'm looking for a couple of rare edits so if anyone has these promos I would greatly appreciate if someone could upload a rip of these songs: Trouble (Edit) - 3:51 The Scientist (Edit) - 4:26 God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (Edit) - 4:10 Thanks!
June 3, 201214 yr You got more than I have! - Brothers and Sisters - Parachutes - In My Place - A Rush Of Blood To The Head - A Rush Of Blood To The Head 12'' - Clocks - Live 2003 - Speed of Sound - X&Y - Talk - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends 12'' - Prospekt's March EP - Viva La Vida Prospekt March Edition - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall 7'' - Mylo Xyloto - Mylo Xyloto 12''
June 16, 201214 yr Anyone still need a copy of the Up With the Birds vinyl? I'm down to two spare copies. I'll ship anywhere, but postage may vary depending on the location. If you still need one email or send a PM.
June 24, 201214 yr has anyone ever seen a mexico white shadows radio promo i know that there out there but i cant find one anywhere also a moses promo cd
June 24, 201214 yr has anyone ever seen a mexico white shadows radio promo i know that there out there but i cant find one anywhere also a moses promo cd I actually never saw a White Shadows Promo. Must be amazing to see one once.. About moses, Just keep watching some promo websites. It comes sometimes.
June 26, 201214 yr Have any other info on the Whire Shadows promo? Never knew it was released, either. Curious to find a photo or seril #. Must be super rare!
June 27, 201214 yr I picked this up for $5 at a record store the other day. A pretty good find if I do say so myself. As far as I can tell it's the Australian release that includes Murder and live versions of Politik and Lips Like Sugar. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/126303]
Create an account or sign in to comment