June 27, 201214 yr I'm currently collecting Coldplay vinyl. All I have is the MX LP at the moment. If anyone has any vinyl they'd like to sell me in the U.S., e-mail or PM me. I accept mint and like-new conditions.
June 28, 201214 yr I'll check my stack this weekend; might have some dupes. For the rarer stuff, like new/very good is sometimes the norm, tho. I'll message if I find anything that might interest you.
June 28, 201214 yr 66, did you get ome reactions for the RSD Coldplay vinyl? Because I'm thinking about doing a giveway for mine but if like 10 people emailed you to have it, I might as well sell it to one of them
June 30, 201214 yr Just two (one i expected might be needed). Still have three, I think. One for my collection ,and the other two, in case they're eventually needed by other collectors. But that's a great give away, esp. already being on the other side of the Atlantic, like so many folks here. :-)
June 30, 201214 yr Fallen Out Of Love With Coldplay :( So...IM SELLING ALL MY COLDPLAY MEMORABILIA Ive recently lost love for Coldplay so Ive decided to sell my prized Coldplay possessions and see if somebody wants to look after them. COLDPLAY 7" Vinyl Boxset including Violet Hill + leftrightleftrightleft AND Flashing wristband http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/wp000097l.jpg/ All ALbums on 12" Vinyl Plus x2 Talk Remixes + Prospekt March + Speed Of Sound LTD http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/wp000096h.jpg/ Collection of rare singles and promo CDs included the very rare "Talk" dutch import which includes 3CDs http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/wp000095x.jpg/ If anybody is interested please get in touch via inbox! Cheers
July 7, 201214 yr It had begun. A couple of days ago I started the giveaway of a RSD Up With The Birds 7" vinyl. If you don't have a copy yet and you want to win just follow the instructions you can find here: http://www.coldplaydiscographyguide.com/news.htm#News:58:32Giveaway:32announcement Just giving the less fortunate people the chance to win a copy ;-)
July 14, 201214 yr Sorry for the random update post, but I just got the Brothers & Sisters EP last week, and it's pretty good! I love Easy to Please and Only Superstition! Quick Collection Update: CD's: - Brothers & Sisters EP - ARoBttH - VlVoDaAHF - Viva la Vida (Prospekt's March Edition) - ETIaW Single w/ Major Minus - Mylo Xyloto w/ T-Shirt LP's: - Prospekt's March EP - Mylo Xyloto 7": - All of the 7"'s that come w/ the Box Set (From The Blue Room EP to The Hardest Part) - ETIaW Blue 7" - Up With the Birds/U.F.O. RSD Exclusive 7"
July 24, 201214 yr Is anyone interested in a like new copy of the australian tour edition of Parachutes (CD)? It is the Parachutes CD with a 4 track bonus disc. The bonus disc is the Acoustic EP without the Yellow video. EDIT: Never mind, already gone.
August 7, 201214 yr Selling Collection I'm currently selling my Coldplay vinyl and CD collection. Have put 2 items currently on eBay but will be putting more on over the next few days. My pride and Joy Blue Room E.P. promo copy is currently on eBay. Anyone want any more info let me know
August 8, 201214 yr I'm currently selling my Coldplay vinyl and CD collection. Have put 2 items currently on eBay but will be putting more on over the next few days. My pride and Joy Blue Room E.P. promo copy is currently on eBay. Anyone want any more info let me know What are you selling for vinyl?
August 8, 201214 yr Blue room e.p. promo copy, parachutes album, rush of blood to the head album, shiver single, brother and sister single, yellow single, speed of sound single. I'm sure there are two more ill post the others once I've checked
August 8, 201214 yr Also selling the following vinyls, trouble single, fix you, talk, scientist and clocks
August 9, 201214 yr eBay Sale My coldplay collection is now listed on eBay please search under my username "geebusblack" to see all items. Feel free to contact me with any queries
August 13, 201214 yr ^ I like those. They look really cool. I haven't bought anything. Have been pondering in a canadian HMV if I would buy the canadian version of their albums, but decided not to do it
August 13, 201214 yr Well in the last 3 months or so I got the Don't Panic French, Danish, and Netherlands versions, as well as the Brothers and Sisters 7". Finally decided to get the MX pop up album too!
August 20, 201214 yr I haven't been checking prices lately but €20 for the Princess Of China promo (including shipping costs) sounds like a good deal, right?
August 20, 201214 yr I haven't been checking prices lately but €20 for the Princess Of China promo (including shipping costs) sounds like a good deal, right? Yes it is, but I noticed some people on ebay are selling questionable looking "remix" CDr promos, so make sure it isn't one of those...
August 20, 201214 yr I didn't buy mine on Ebay and it is the regular 4 track promo one :nice: I looked on Ebay first but there aren't many copies available atm. I did see the remix one (link), I don't know what to think of it.
August 21, 201214 yr would you guys know if this is a real brothers and sisters original? Yes!!!!!! That is the original relase before the rerelease :) There's only 2500 copies out there. :)
August 21, 201214 yr It's not like a fake or anything? is there a way of knowing? was it in a paper or plastic case? I've heard of other people having it in a plastic case, but it could be two fakes?
Create an account or sign in to comment