March 25, 201313 yr ??? What's this? It's wonderful! I want that! A special release from La Gazzetta dello Sport, Denise posted more about it here.
April 29, 201313 yr Is this in each case or just one case? http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/parachutes-a-rush-of-blood-to-the-head-x-y-viva-la-vida/676194 I nosticed all coldplay albums are $7 as well :)
May 16, 201313 yr I got a good offer on this release (good offer as in 250 euros). Is it weird that I don't feel like selling :p Even though I know I'll never get a better price for this?
May 16, 201313 yr It was just in my collection on Discogs and somebody sent me an e-mail about it. Well I don't know, we both have been collecting a few years now and I'll think you'll agree that the market is tough nowadays..
May 16, 201313 yr Yeah but the thing is that the collecting hasn't been on my mind for the last couple of months. I bought the RSD 7", but that's pretty much the only thing I bought the last 6 months or so. I thought about selling my collection several times, but I always intended to keep the vinyls. That's why this is a tough decision for me :p
May 16, 201313 yr I remember you saying. I think what you should do in that case is keep the acetate, along with all your other CP vinyl. Think about selling your CDs if you're ready, but you'll kick yourself if you let something go that you really want. Oh, and let me know if you're getting rid of any CDs :)
May 16, 201313 yr I remember you saying. I think what you should do in that case is keep the acetate, along with all your other CP vinyl. Think about selling your CDs if you're ready, but you'll kick yourself if you let something go that you really want. Oh, and let me know if you're getting rid of any CDs :) Well I AM actually selling some CD's. Not actively, but if anyone inquires about them, I tell them they're for sale :P So if you're interested in any of them, let me know :)
May 16, 201313 yr I haven't picked up much over the past year either, but I'd keep your acetates. I feel the same way, though. I've been tempted to sell some chunks and pieces, but if I eventually do, I'm sure ill keep my acetates, my safety and my blue room/shiver pack. They all were tough finds, and I think I'd feel sad to part with them. :-(
May 16, 201313 yr I haven't picked up much over the past year either, but I'd keep your acetates. I feel the same way, though. I've been tempted to sell some chunks and pieces, but if I eventually do, I'm sure ill keep my acetates, my safety and my blue room/shiver pack. They all were tough finds, and I think I'd feel sad to part with them. :-( Well this one wasn't a hard find at all actually :p I just saw it, and bought it, even though I wasn't sure it was real at that time (it literally was a steal :p ). I'm just such a fan of vinyl that I want to keep my vinyls, especially Don't Panic and VLVODAAHF promo 12". But it is a really good price I think. And one day I'll just probably store them in my attic...Maybe 50 euros more would convince me :p
May 17, 201313 yr Which is the blue room/shiver pack? I don't remember seeing that one! Hey, it was a French press/promo release. There's a folder and when opened, there's a slot on each side, one for the Blue Room and one for a Shiver promo. Tried to find a photo, but I must've deleted it out of my photobucket account. Can upload one Monday, if you're interested. I've found it listed in a few places, but have only ever found the one for sale. This is it http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=162016, but there's no photo. doritji, that makes sense :-). I'd probably consider it for that price too! Even thou I've ebbed my purchasing, I don't quite have the heart to sell any piece...though its a little tempting, sometimes. I'm scared I'd regret it. :-(
May 17, 201313 yr I agree with everyone in suggesting to not seel that acetate, or you should at least be 1000% sure that you won't regret it in the future I haven't bought anything but the RSD 7" too, and just because it was a vinyl and easy to find..
May 20, 201313 yr Does anyone else here have a problem with their Coldplay Singles 7" vinyl box set where Speed of Sound has no label saying which side X is on? I mean it has a b-side label on both sides. It's no big deal since I can tell by the groves which side is which. In other words, this is the label on both sides.
May 21, 201313 yr Well I'm afraid I don't have it, but I just wanted to say that the regular non-boxset release I have is fine. I seem to remember some other complaints on Amazon UK about the manufacturing of this boxset though.
May 21, 201313 yr Doesn't Don't Panic 7'' from the boxset have the print from the original 12'' release? there are several mistakes on the 7'' box which is pity..
May 23, 201313 yr Does anyone else here have a problem with their Coldplay Singles 7" vinyl box set where Speed of Sound has no label saying which side X is on? I mean it has a b-side label on both sides. It's no big deal since I can tell by the groves which side is which. In other words, this is the label on both sides. mine says X1 Speed Of Sound on the other side, so it might just be a mistake on one disc... I love having them on my shelf so i can see them every day though, cause i can't even listen to them :p
June 21, 201313 yr I recently bought a signed copy of parachutes from this seller. Here's another signed coldplay cd of his for sale. The signatures didn't quite match the other pictures I found online. What do you guys think? ebay.com/itm/Here-we-have-a-hand-signed-Cold-play-CD-insert-Yellow-/230969136402?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item35c6d55512
July 24, 201313 yr Brothers and Sisters the Blue Room EP Acoustic Yellow Shiver Parachutes Parachutes - 12'' Trouble Don't Panic - Speciale Nederlandse editie In My Place A Rush Of Blood To The Head A Rush Of Blood To The Head - 12'' the Scientist Clocks Clocks - Limited Dutch 3CD Live 2003 Speed Of Sound 2x Speed Of Sound - 10'' X&Y X&Y - Special Dutch Edition X&Y - 12'' Fix You Talk Talk - DVD single Talk - Limited Dutch 3CD Talk - 7'' Violet Hill Violet Hill - 7'' Viva La Vida Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends 2x Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends - 12'' Lovers In Japan Life In Technicolor II Life In Technicolor II - 7'' Viva La Vida Prospekts March Edition Prospekts March EP Lost+ Leftrightleftrightleft Strawberry Swing Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - 7'' Mylo Xyloto Mylo Xyloto - 12'' Charlie Brown Live 2012 Hurts Like Heaven - 7'' (RSD)
Create an account or sign in to comment