✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ another thing to look for is his watch. One night in Dallas he wore a hot pink watch, the next night it was a bright blue watch. It would be interesting if they edited to have the shirts the same color, but the watches were different :D

i bet this dvd will never see the light of day. it will probably be used as a tv special like all the other tours they have recorded.

Oh god please don't let this become like Muse's Resistance tour DVD and never be released :sick:

Guest howyousawtheworld

I can't see Coldplay filming in America. I can see them (and I hope) doing the full shabang in Paris with the massive stage and the great venue that is the Stade de France and then they'd release it some time in the New Year. Or maybe Munich or Milan? They'll save it for a big stadium, surely?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just hoping that theyll put spanish rain and wedding bells on the dvd. maybe car kids but ive got a feeling that theyll save that and other songs for the comic and release a new song alongside of the comic releases. just my two cents.

I WANT SPANISH RAIN!

June 19, 2012 - submitted by Sophie, United Kingdom[/color][/b]

Q. Do you know when the DVD of the Mylo Xyloto Emirates shows will be released?

The Oracle replies:

Er, nobody said there is going to be a DVD from the Emirates shows so I don't know where you got that from. Let's nip that rumour in the bud.

There is going to be a DVD but it's not isolated to London.

If you see people filming the gigs, don't forget that you're seeing the live footage on huge screens and that's how they do that - with cameras.

To me it means they film it in several places. Tonight's tweet shows Montreal is one of them, but doesn't necessarily mean it's the only one.

For me, the coldplayfilm must be shot in a stadium, with all the amazing fireworks and the awesome effects!! It would be great to see a big stadium concert released as the official DVD show, and the smaller concerts as extras!!! Just my opinion!!:D

For me, the coldplayfilm must be shot in a stadium, with all the amazing fireworks and the awesome effects!! It would be great to see a big stadium concert released as the official DVD show, and the smaller concerts as extras!!! Just my opinion!!:D

I see what you're saying, but the band seems to go on and on about how good Canadian crowds are. I think they are filming these shows to make sure they get an energized crowd. Not to mention they're playing Montreal two nights.

Spanish rain belongs to the VLV era, and Wedding Bells was never released or performed at a Coldplay concert, so I'm afraid these are very very very unlikely to appear on the DVD :\

i didnt expect that. but on a more recent roadie 42 blog he said that they were practising more songs from the viva area. i never thought spanish rain is likely. but cant they just put us out of thier misery!?