✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think it would be scrapped?

Don't think it will when they've gone as far as asking fans to dress nice for the filming. Hahaha.

Thinking it will be released early next year along with the comics. Would be nice if it was this year as it would be a nice Christmas present. :D

This always bugged me - why are they calling it a film? And not a Live DVD? Did they call it a film for a the 2003 one? It makes me curious that they are calling it a film. It keeps me thinking about that MX movie thingy they were thinking of doing...

Only reason I was worried was because we have been told before there would be a dvd and we got nothing. Hopefully them writing it on the wristbands is enough to guarantee it happening.

At this point i'm hoping for the best. I just want some info on it, and then maybe a trailer in a month or so and dvd/blu ray contents soon after.

• 2 weeks later...
YUS!!

I'm thinking it would come out before Dec/Christmas as well.

I also think the movie will be released before christmas. And i also hope on a pre screening in the cinema as well. Hopefully they also release a decent live cd

September 19, 2012 - submitted by Safa, France

Q. Hi Oracle,

I saw on the official Twitter of the band that they will make an announcement next week about the coldplayfilm. Does it mean that it will be released next week or is it only an info they will give us about it ? Thanks :)

The Oracle replies:

The announcement will simply be giving more information about the film but it's not finished yet so definitely won't be released this soon - the band are still on tour. Two more European dates to go... What a Summer it's been.