✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so mad because they should have done this for viva but no NOPE had to be the album i didn´t like well GREAT

Viva is also my favourite album, but the boys seem to like this album a lot and as I love the boys I am happy with everything1:cool:

i am so mad because they should have done this for viva but no NOPE had to be the album i didn´t like well GREAT

at least they have one coming along! all the success and attention pretty much pardoned Viva for a DVD I'm thinking... but nonetheless, ideally, one for every album (+ Prospekt's March)... :)

I think now is the perfect time to release one. Even if you don't like MX, the guys are sounding better than ever and enjoying themselves more onstage, which is definitely more important than whether you like the actual songs. Not to mention all the visual effects and xylobands etc. making for an incredible visual experience as well.

The DVD will be released later this year :)

Ah right, that's great! I cannot wait :D

Oh my, yes, they MUST have a tour diary....

This! A tour diary like they did with Live 2003 would be amazing, and I think it would be great to see how they've changed in terms of behind-the-scenes since AROBTTH

I think now is the perfect time to release one. Even if you don't like MX, the guys are sounding better than ever and enjoying themselves more onstage, which is definitely more important than whether you like the actual songs. Not to mention all the visual effects and xylobands etc. making for an incredible visual experience as well.

Definitely agree :nod:. Viva would have made for a fabulous DVD as well, but the boys themselves do seem to have a lot of love for Mylo and the Xylotour is visually *spectacular*!

bit late i know, but im really glad they're doing the dvd now rather than viva la vida. at the time during the vlv tour i literally could not understand why they werent recording it then. i dont like the new songs aas much album wise but live they are just so great and the light show, xylobands etc are just amazing so its great theyve saved the dvd for this era

they will choose a stadium venue where the whole concert is in the dark so that may possibly rule out london :S as they seem to be starting before sunset..

In this case, its a first that they're filming in their hometown, and it'll probably be great quality. They get three chances to film similarly, and from what I heard over the live stream, it'll sound fantastic (even if Chris was ill).