✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollywood Bowl would've been the best in my opinion.

Agreed. What a show. The Friday night show with the MCA tribute was incredible. Wherever they decide to film it, it better be an outdoor venue where you can really see all the fireworks and lights. An indoor show will not do this tour justice.

And can they release a copy of the YouTube Unstaged concert on Bluray. What a great show that was and perfectly recorded and shot.

DVD-Filmed at Cologne,September 4th ?!

Hi Guys

A friend of mine is working for the Marek Lieberberg Concert Organisation and he told me yesterday,that the main part (just the main part !) for the upcoming Tour DVD will be filmed during their concert in Cologne/Germany. I asked him why Cologne and he responded that the whole Band,likes the city and their audience a lot and the stadium at Cologne would fit perfectly. They thought about the same during the Viva Tour when they performed at Duesseldorf in 2009. Acccording to him,there will also be a huge firework at the end of the show !!! Funny because yesterday in the morning i thought of that could happen during the summer-concerts :) If that is going to happen, the people who are going to Cologne in September should be quite happy.

Hi Guys

A friend of mine is working for the Marek Lieberberg Concert Organisation and he told me yesterday,that the main part (just the main part !) for the upcoming Tour DVD will be filmed during their concert in Cologne/Germany. I asked him why Cologne and he responded that the whole Band,likes the city and their audience a lot and the stadium at Cologne would fit perfectly. They thought about the same during the Viva Tour when they performed at Duesseldorf in 2009. Acccording to him,there will also be a huge firework at the end of the show !!! Funny because yesterday in the morning i thought of that could happen during the summer-concerts :) If that is going to happen, the people who are going to Cologne in September should be quite happy.

If that's true then I hope the audience will be better than in Düsseldorf in 2009... it was boring there compared to Paris!

I've never experienced better audiences than the French one...

They should've recorded Parc Des Princes, THAT would've been a great VLV-DVD!!

I thought we were pretty loud in Ahoy last December? I know I was :lol:

Yeah we were, which was amazing, but I don't think the Malieveld crowd will be anywhere near as loud. We have a reputation...

If I were them I would pick something like Paris or Spain. Or maybe Latin America.

If that's true then I hope the audience will be better than in Düsseldorf in 2009... it was boring there compared to Paris!

I've never experienced better audiences than the French one...

They should've recorded Parc Des Princes, THAT would've been a great VLV-DVD!!

They should do that ! They always say Paris' audience is the best ! Yet they record somewhere else... I really don't understand these boys :inquisitive:

Stade de France could be quite an impressive place to record a DVD in.

Hi Guys

thanks for the info... I consider this when I got tickets for Germany show.. but cologne is quite far from me :/ I know that they do love Cologne, but why not münchen or leipzig :/ :/

Warsaw would be a great place to film it, and I feel that combining concerts would take away from the authenticity. Not to toot my city's horn, but Chicago has been known to be one of the greater places with amazing crowds, and lots of artists have recorded live at the venues/festivals there. Anyone remember LiTii live? or Lolla?

AGREED ON ALL COUNTS!!!

Plus, if they film in Chicago...I'll be there....... :D