✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there friday. I don't know if it's like that for every show but they gave 2 bracelets to everybody. Chris also said 3 or 4 times during the show something like: "Let's go crazy tonight, we are making a film!". Also, we redid the end of Yellow because Chris said he wanted to get it just right for the movie. Started over about halfway into Charlie Brown. So yeah, I think Montreal 2 is the DVD.

I was there friday. I don't know if it's like that for every show but they gave 2 bracelets to everybody. Chris also said 3 or 4 times during the show something like: "Let's go crazy tonight, we are making a film!". Also, we redid the end of Yellow because Chris said he wanted to get it just right for the movie. Started over about halfway into Charlie Brown. So yeah, I think Montreal 2 is the DVD.

Lucky, 2 xylobands!

So it's Montreal and only Montreal then?

So it's Montreal. Has there been any change to the setlist they were doing?

They played Trouble a couple of times but not in Montreal.

It's a bit odd seeing as there were all those European shows that were supposedly being recorded... I guess those will be just clips for the Tour Diary or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Coldplay Film

Anyone heard when this DVD will be out. My guess would be around Christmas time, but I have nothing to base that on. Also wondering if you think they'll make a live CD along with it. I know that they did with '03 but that they only put some of the songs on the CD. I hope they do the whole setlist on CD this time, I'd love to have current live versions of the songs. I can't wait to have this DVD and relive one of my best nights. Any news or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

I think it's gonna be Emirates Stadium, as it seems to get the most publicity, I hope it'll be Ricoh Arena though!!

I was at the Ricoh!!!!

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE

RICOH!!!!!!

Anyone heard when this DVD will be out. My guess would be around Christmas time, but I have nothing to base that on. Also wondering if you think they'll make a live CD along with it. I know that they did with '03 but that they only put some of the songs on the CD. I hope they do the whole setlist on CD this time, I'd love to have current live versions of the songs. I can't wait to have this DVD and relive one of my best nights. Any news or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

I havent heard anything either but i agree that it probably will be released around christmas. I think it would be sensible to make a CD of it. I'd certainly buy it!

Also, since they're filming paris as well does that mean that it will be a LRLRL style dvd. I think that would truly be awsome!