✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it doesn't ever come out officially in stores, chances are, we'll still be able to download it in HD, just like we have with old DVDs that never saw the stores.

Most likely--after all, we managed to get How We Saw The World and that fan-filmed-with-permission Viva concert in Melbourne.

But an official DVD or Bluray would, of course, be much preferred :wacky:

Well, Live 2003 had a B-Side (One I Love), an old EP track (See You Soon) and a new song (Moses) so I would hope we get at least one of each of those on a new live DVD. Maybe Moving to Mars, a song from Prospekt's March and a new song?

I have a feeling that's unlikely but OHMY that would be dreamy :awesome:

^I think there's a pretty good possibility of it. To support the tour and what not. Anyone know if they were touring when 2003 came out.

I personally think we'll get it around September - When the tour (as we know it) is coming to a close but they are still on tour (There undoubtably gonna add South American dates).

Guest LiquidSky

I'll believe there's a dvd when I can purchase it because last time....... I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and it was never released! :angry::\