ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 303 views of the trailer??

I don't know how many times I saw it.... :P

When a YouTube vid gets too many views in a short period of time the site automatically freezes around 300 views to check if everything is OK and if it isn't some kind of hoax or whatever

Preordered :) DVD/CD in the big case, with poster. Shame I don't have anything to read BluRay yet.

Pre-ordered the same, though transactions in international currencies make me nervous... now we wait.

I had earlier watched the Secret Policeman's Ball on this EpixHD.com thing, with a free trial. Guess i now have to use a different email ID for another free trial? :laugh3:

Ordered the DVD version. :D

Tempted to get the BR one but it's too ex for me. Might get someone to get me the BR version for Christmas. :sneaky:

The difference in pricing is staggering...not sure why! Most movies released here have a difference of only about 5 GBP between DVD and Bluray...

I noticed that they showed the hollywood bowl in California towards the end of the trailer...so maybe they will show from other venues in the U.S?

I guess that'd be more like in a bonus or something ? :shrug:

Or maybe it'll be exactly like the trailer, the documentary will be between the songs, making a "superfilm" out of live(s) concert(s) footage + a documentary... mixing everything up.