✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This! I really hope there'll be some behind-the-scene footage!

:nod::nod: As there's no mention anywhere of a tour diary, my guess is that it may be like that indeed.

Yeah, they were calling it the Coldplay Film, they wouldn't call it that way if it was a normal DVD I guess it will have things mixed up, wich is nice for the fans specially.

I keep checking Amazon, but it's not coming up for me.

Anyway, I will need to watch the trailer every day until I get the DVD in my hot little hands. Very excited, looks like there is some behind the scenes footage (why is Will looking so sad in that one shot?)

I guess Will was homesick. :(

I keep checking Amazon, but it's not coming up for me.

Anyway, I will need to watch the trailer every day until I get the DVD in my hot little hands. Very excited, looks like there is some behind the scenes footage (why is Will looking so sad in that one shot?)

Trying the permalinks here:

http://amzn.com/B009A9BF5G

http://amzn.com/B009A9BEHU

Too lazy to check back through the other pages so this may have been asked already:

I ordered the litho/dvd combo, and I have my order number, which most of the time is bunch of jibberish numbers that mean somethingto someone, but unless you actually know it, then they look like a bunch of jibberish. But here is where I started becoming curious, because the first 5000 will have their litho hand numbered right? So does your number actually mean if you made that first 5000 cut? Is it the total number of orders they have had thus far? Or am I just over thinking this? Because my number is higher then 5000... (I'm probably over thinking this):P

But im super excited for this!! Can't wait till November!

Won't the DVD include the whole concert? It would be odd (and presumably require a bit of unnecessary work) to totally remove songs. Also, does anyone have a copy of the artwork without "Coldplay Live 2012" written on, please (like Coldplay's cover photo on Facebook)? Thanks from a very excited Coldplayer!

I doubt that they will leave off any songs, that setlist hasn't been confirmed by Coldplay or EMI yet so for now I'm assuming it's a full concert on the DVD and a select few songs on the CD like they did with Live 2003. Also, if I recall correctly the band were asking for fan-footage of their performances of Us Against the World and Speed of Sound to go on the film, so I expect that Speed of Sound will be on there.