✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats confusing me is Anchorman is saying the tour began in June 2011, I tought the Mx Tour didnt begin until October.:confused:

Rock im Park was on 3 June and that was the first MX concert (the Friends & Family gig on 31 May not included).

Just ordered mine in DVD case with poster.

But if you don't mind about the poster, I find it's cheaper on Amazon.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coldplay-Live-2012-DVD-Amaray/dp/B009ABJFHO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348595127&sr=8-4]Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD Amaray+CD]: Amazon.co.uk: Coldplay: Film & TV[/ame]

I'm really excited about this DVD, but even more so about the behind the scene material which will hopefully be on there!
This! I really hope there'll be some behind-the-scene footage!

I guess that'd be more like in a bonus or something ? :shrug:

Or maybe it'll be exactly like the trailer, the documentary will be between the songs, making a "superfilm" out of live(s) concert(s) footage + a documentary... mixing everything up.

:nod::nod: As there's no mention anywhere of a tour diary, my guess is that it may be like that indeed.

From the trailer, you can see that the footage they used for ETIAW is from Paris! So, if they don't mix it up with other concerts, IT MEANS THAT MY EYE CONTACT WITH CHRIS WILL BE ON THE FUCKIN DVD OHMYGOD :dazzled::wideeyed:

Also I absolutely love the moment when you can see Chris driving the gulf cart :lol: and the view at the end: WOW! Just WOW! Damn, I understand why he thanks Jason every time, the view is absolutely incredible! That was something I was looking forward to see in the DVD, and I'm glad that it's a least in the trailer!

Disappointed that there's no sign of the London footage. My guess is that there were some technical issues ? I really wanted to see some footage from there, but, hey, at least the concert I went to will be on DVD, so I can't really complain :lol:

I'm also a bit disappointed that, for all we know, Warning Sign and Speed of Sound don't appear. Would have loved to see them on dvd.

Anyway, I pre-ordered the DVD/CD (with the poster) and I can't wait to receive it this November! :dance:

Just ordered mine in DVD case with poster.

But if you don't mind about the poster, I find it's cheaper on Amazon.

Coldplay Live 2012 [DVD Amaray+CD]: Amazon.co.uk: Coldplay: Film & TV

Thanks for the tip! I checked it out on Amazon USA as well:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=coldplay+live+2012]Amazon.com: coldplay live 2012[/ame]

Since it's an import, no clue whether this will be multi-format or just PAL again...

Thanks for the tip! I checked it out on Amazon USA as well:

Amazon.com: coldplay live 2012

Since it's an import, no clue whether this will be multi-format or just PAL again...

I would think it's multi-format. Knowing that lots of people around the world will buy it.

I ordered the Blu-ray version on Amazon this morning. Can't wait to see it!!!