✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Why would it be ? There's a release date for the US as well as other countries

Follow the Help & Support link at the bottom "The DVDs we sell are PAL format, Region 2, unless stated otherwise. You should refer to your DVD player's instruction booklet for confirmation of your player's regional settings. DVDs vary according to both format and region, so unless your machine is multi-region / multi-format, or can be converted to handle multi-region / multi-format, you should check that both the format and the region of the DVD match the settings on your player and that the format matches your television."

nothing states they are NTSC or region 0

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great that comes a DVD, but where is warning sign, lovers in Japan and speed of sound. Dont let it break your Heart and The Scientist also only Bonus Tracks. How long is the DVD, 60 minutes ?

a little letdown for me and records at one place (Paris) where enough.

Ok, i buy them and see then.

Follow the Help & Support link at the bottom "The DVDs we sell are PAL format, Region 2, unless stated otherwise. You should refer to your DVD player's instruction booklet for confirmation of your player's regional settings. DVDs vary according to both format and region, so unless your machine is multi-region / multi-format, or can be converted to handle multi-region / multi-format, you should check that both the format and the region of the DVD match the settings on your player and that the format matches your television."

That sucks! I hope my pre-order isn't useless :(

That's weird indeed and it does suck. If coldplay.com gave a release date for the US, it would be very weird of them to ship PAL DVDs only.

If only we knew if they plan on releasing it in stores, we'd know for certain that NTSC DVDs exist... I guess ?

I guess you can't order without being certain of all that - maybe you guys should try contacting emimusic or the oracle ?

Apologies for that ^, I've just been waiting so long! Anyway, a slightly more serious question, does anyone know the difference between the versions? I obviously want the one that has the most, but can't tell the difference between the CD Audio and DVD / DVD and CD audio. They seem the same but there's a price difference - can anyone help on this matter? :D

Apologies for that ^, I've just been waiting so long! Anyway, a slightly more serious question, does anyone know the difference between the versions? I obviously want the one that has the most, but can't tell the difference between the CD Audio and DVD / DVD and CD audio. They seem the same but there's a price difference - can anyone help on this matter? :D

It depends on :

- the size of the box (square or rectangle)

- if there's a poster with it or not (the 3 on top have one, the 3 on the bottom of the page don't)

Anyway, a slightly more serious question, does anyone know the difference between the versions? I obviously want the one that has the most, but can't tell the difference between the CD Audio and DVD / DVD and CD audio. They seem the same but there's a price difference - can anyone help on this matter? :D

Denise posted this a couple of pages back:

One version is in a DVD case, the other in a CD case, the content though is the same, so both CD and DVD

at least this is what I get from the pictures

In the case of the CD/DVD, DVD/CD I guess it's just the case, one is a DVD one, the other a CD one... i guess.

EpixHD ‏@EpixHD

HUGE NEWS @Coldplay fans! Their biggest concert special yet is coming to EPIX! Countdown to #ColdplayLive2012 BEGINS!! http://epx.ms/QC51Z0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-ggjcO6ZU]Coldplay Live 2012 (Premieres on EPIX November 17th) - YouTube[/ame]

The EPIX Original Concert Event will premiere on TV, online at EpixHD.com and on EPIX apps November 17th at 8pm ET. http://www.epixhd.com/coldplay-live-2012/

The boys from Coldplay are putting it all on the table in their latest world tour, with an extravagant, jaw-dropping stage show that's a feast for both the eyes and ears. The tour film will be available for purchase on November 20th.

It depends on :

- the size of the box (square or rectangle)

- if there's a poster with it or not (the 3 on top have one, the 3 on the bottom of the page don't)

Denise posted this a couple of pages back:

In the case of the CD/DVD, DVD/CD I guess it's just the case, one is a DVD one, the other a CD one... i guess.

Just realised a post had already been made, sorry about that! Thanks anyway, I thought it might just be the case but didn't want to miss out on *anything* :laugh3:!

The only things I'm really disappointed with are that Lovers in Japan and Warning Sign aren't on it :( Upset about Speed of Sound as well, but LIJ and WS are more my favourites. Oh well, still mega-excited anyway!