Delivery Charge £6.10

TOTAL £21.09

FINAL TOTAL £21.09

So I'm assuming I'm one of the 5000.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(why is Will looking so sad in that one shot?)

I guess Will was homesick. :(

Don't underestimate the power of editing. He may have been homesick, but that sad effect is mostly given through black & white and Chris' voice talking about sad stuff.

Too lazy to check back through the other pages so this may have been asked already:

I ordered the litho/dvd combo, and I have my order number, which most of the time is bunch of jibberish numbers that mean somethingto someone, but unless you actually know it, then they look like a bunch of jibberish. But here is where I started becoming curious, because the first 5000 will have their litho hand numbered right? So does your number actually mean if you made that first 5000 cut? Is it the total number of orders they have had thus far? Or am I just over thinking this? Because my number is higher then 5000... (I'm probably over thinking this):P

But im super excited for this!! Can't wait till November!

Order # has nothing to do with it. I have the lithograph in my order and my number is 6 figures! :)

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL COLDPLAYERS...

I got the tweet/text from Coldplay while I was sitting in my photography class at school today.. oh my I about screamed and had a big "Coldplayer" moment.. I could barely contain myself.

I just got home and pre-ordered it with the lithograph, I'm so happy :D

I had to come see you all because I knew everybody would be all excited and talking about and the Coldplayers would be going nuts and crazy about it. I'm glad that Coldplay ca n make you all this happy!

I also had a credit card problem - some sort of new security thing. I called my bank, they talked me through the new security thing and then I was able to order. You know you're addicted to CP when you are feeling actualy stress over not being able to order the new CP Live package. Get out of my way people!

I AM WAY TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS. THEY'RE RELEASING IT ON MY BIRTHDAY!! :awesome::awesome:

The trailer looks AMAZING. Loved the huddle :wacky: And the Xylobands.. and just.. all of it. I can't wait!

Other than Chris being wrapped up in a bow, this is the best freakin' birthday present ever! :D:D