✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed he sometimes wear a bandage during this tour. I guess his arms are getting a bit tired from all the shows, somehow ?

Remember months ago when he wore that weird thingy on his arm, on stage ?

Hmmm you're right, he wore them before :nod:

olol or he's just hiding some... marks from his rough nights with Jonny :charming:

:|

YUP, my cue leave now :escaping:

Hmmm you're right, he wore them before :nod:

olol or he's just hiding some... marks from his rough nights with Jonny :charming:

:|

YUP, my cue leave now :escaping:

:charming: After all, it is their anniversary this week...

ok Imma leave too :escaping:

Does anyone know what channel the ceremony will be showing in the US? The links show that it will be on NBC Sports Network...but its not listing it on my guide (so I can record it). I know it will be online, but I want to record it on TV because I won't be home.

If someone knows any details about the ceremony air times in the US, please let me know. Thank you Coldplayers... :)

Does anyone know what channel the ceremony will be showing in the US? The links show that it will be on NBC Sports Network...but its not listing it on my guide (so I can record it). I know it will be online, but I want to record it on TV because I won't be home.

If someone knows any details about the ceremony air times in the US, please let me know. Thank you Coldplayers... :)

Someone told me they won't show the ceremony on TV in the US. You can tell me now if it's not true, actually, as I was told the only thing you'll see on TV about the Paralympics is a recap documentary on NBC, a week after the ceremony.

I'm sure people will record :)

Someone told me they won't show the ceremony on TV in the US. You can tell me now if it's not true, actually, as I was told the only thing you'll see on TV about the Paralympics is a recap documentary on NBC, a week after the ceremony.

I'm sure people will record :)

Ah... :/ They are showing nothing smarter during those hours. Crazy Americans :))

I will have to look forward to youtube videos.

Thanks!

Ah... :/ They are showing nothing smarter during those hours. Crazy Americans :))

I will have to look forward to youtube videos.

Thanks!

I am gonna put it on the Youtube, then stream it through our T.V. I think maybe in America we will get to see it down the road on like BBCAmerica :thinking:

This :nod:

To think he'd actually think for several minutes about what will look good with his t-shirt/ his pants is not knowing him :lol:

I'm surprised he didn't pick the Bruce or flowery shirt. Those are probably currently in the laundry :lol:

2012logo.jpg

Watch Sunday night's Closing Ceremony on TV or online

8 September 2012 10:35 am

You can see Coldplay's Paralympics Closing Ceremony performance wherever you are

news_line.png

stadium.jpg

Tomorrow night, Coldplay will perform a set at the Closing Ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympic Games in the city's Olympic Stadium. (Rehearsals went very well yesterday.)

The ceremony begins at 7.30pm UK time - click here to find out what time that is where you are. The ceremony will be shown live on Channel 4 in the UK, while the list of broadcasters worldwide is here (scroll down for the full list, then check local listings for exact details). The entire ceremony will also be streamed live worldwide at www.paralympic.org.

Anchorman

I'm surprised he didn't pick the Bruce or flowery shirt. Those are probably currently in the laundry :lol:

:lol: hahaha, I was surprised too!

Wild guess: Phil got a fanbook last Sunday. He said he'd give it to the band right after the show. There's a letter from me in it. I wrote some crazy stuff on the borders of the page, such as: "Chris wears that FLOWERY SHIRT A LOT, doesn't he ?!"

:uhoh:

That obviously isn't the reason :lol: Still, it's fun to imagine.

Coldplay..on ukuleles (BBC Radio 4)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9750000/9750034.stm

"A music marathon begins tomorrow across the country to mark the end of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. One of the songs that everyone has been asked to play is Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Alan Love and his ukulele band join us from our Birmingham studio, with a taste of what is to come."