✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, it's just been so perfect. They are the perfect band to close the Paralympics and they're just on top form tonight and Strawberry Swing made me bawl like a baby because it was so perfect.

They have made this night incredible and I'm so proud of them. This is one of those nights where words alone cannot describe how much Coldplay mean to me, because to me they are like the fabric of life itself and they mean everything. Just so wow. Beautiful :heart: :dazzled: *happy tears*

Oh, and Strawberry Swing (and 42, but especially SS) NEEDS TO GET BACK ON THE SETLIST BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT.

Really really amazing. And I agree, Strawberry Swing was fantastic! 3 years ago was the day I was at the Nijmegen, Goffertpark gig! I remember it well because it was on 09/09/2009 :)

I was there too. With this ceremony and the 2009-gig from now on I call 09-09 Coldplay-day :P

God, it's just been so perfect. They are the perfect band to close the Paralympics and they're just on top form tonight and Strawberry Swing made me bawl like a baby because it was so perfect.

They have made this night incredible and I'm so proud of them. This is one of those nights where words alone cannot describe how much Coldplay mean to me, because to me they are like the fabric of life itself and they mean everything. Just so wow. Beautiful :heart: :dazzled: *happy tears*

Oh, and Strawberry Swing (and 42, but especially SS) NEEDS TO GET BACK ON THE SETLIST BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT.

I couldn't have said this any better!!