✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOTR - Return of the King [SPOILERS]

rf_ucsd

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why Frodo had to leave at the end of the movie?

I'm dumb as you can tell. :lol:

frodo goes to a place called the Grey Havens on the ship with the last of the elves because he still carries the burden of carrying the ring and he has never really healed from when he got stabbed from the ringwraith in the fellowship or the ring. the Grey Havens like the elves afterlife . it's where they go when they are dying or tired of living in middle earth. all the elves are leaving the earth because there time and magic has ended or whatever....

........and yes, i am a total nerd.

haha,, it was so funny ,,,some parts,,,,,like when viggo and pippin sang i started laughing so freaking hard.. and at one part when frodo and sam wher together i said homoliscious really loud or when sam is with his wife at the end i said "i though you and frodo had something special together" or something.....ppl in the theatre didnt appreciate that

legolas is extremely feminine but still in touch with his masculine side

ahhhh so sexy

So Legolas is the official Middle Earth metrosexual?

He'll redecorate your great hall and reapolster your throne at the same time?

That's femme. :D

haha' date=', it was so funny ,,,some parts,,,,,like when viggo and pippin sang i started laughing so freaking hard.. and at one part when frodo and sam wher together i said homoliscious really loud or when sam is with his wife at the end i said "i though you and frodo had something special together" or something.....ppl in the theatre didnt appreciate that[/quote']

so many bad partses almost ruined our movie, precious.

nasty hobbitses and their reunionses.

we don't needs them.

haha,, it was so funny ,,,some parts,,,,,like when viggo and pippin sang i started laughing so freaking hard.. and at one part when frodo and sam wher together i said homoliscious really loud or when sam is with his wife at the end i said "i though you and frodo had something special together" or something.....ppl in the theatre didnt appreciate that

I guess not... I have to go see the movie again cuz the asses infront of me wouldn't shut up. :)