✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your LEAST favourite Coldplay song??

Mimixxx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of For You (or whatever it's called! - such a shame that I actually forgot!!)

Don't care much for Sparks either. Couldn't imagine Parachutes without it, but most of the time I skip it...

I don't think Whisper is that awful and I still haven't heard that burp :P ;) :rolleyes:

i'd say whiper is not one of the best

but i like sparks

I downloaded 1:36 once, I dont think i have it though, i lost and i cant remmember what it sounds like

i just really dont like for you... :( easy to please is kinda weird too, hehhe :dozey:

• 8 years later...

Wow, really old thread! :lol:

And there's a strange noise in the middle that sounds like a burp :confused:

I thought I was the only one that heard that :o

Anyway, I'd say my least favourite would probably be either Easy to Please or A Spell A Rebel Yell. They just don't sound like Coldplay songs...

A Whisper is brilliant. I hate that people don't give it enough credit or chance.

My least favorite song would have to be No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground. It irittates me so much, every little bit of it. Out of the album tracks I am not very keen on Speed of Sound, Up In Flames, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Chinese Sleep Chant, What If, and Paradise. But still prefer those to NMKMFOTG (lol).

Guest howyousawtheworld
A Whisper is brilliant. I hate that people don't give it enough credit or chance.

My least favorite song would have to be No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground. It irittates me so much, every little bit of it. Out of the album tracks I am not very keen on Speed of Sound, Up In Flames, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Chinese Sleep Chant, What If, and Paradise. But still prefer those to NMKMFOTG (lol).

Chinese Sleep Chant is the dogs balls I think! I love it!

Worst Coldplay song - Princess of China. Nothing really offends me. The synth sound is interesting but it's the lyrics which are piss poor.