✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your LEAST favourite Coldplay song??

Mimixxx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Lost+, since Jay-Z just wrecks it. He's not even in time with the song, which makes it cringe-worthy.

Also not too keen on POC, but I can cope with the Invisible Man remix - the bassline is stronger, and there's more Chris with less Rihanna.

A Whisper is brilliant. I hate that people don't give it enough credit or chance.

My least favorite song would have to be No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground. It irittates me so much, every little bit of it. Out of the album tracks I am not very keen on Speed of Sound, Up In Flames, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Chinese Sleep Chant, What If, and Paradise. But still prefer those to NMKMFOTG (lol).

We're so opposite! I love No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground. A Whisper is just weird!

Never disliked a song until Lost came along. The only thing i ever skip on a coldplay album.

Never understood why ppl don't like that one either around here, it is the first song on the album I liked :D (along with viva la vida) ... It sucks they stopped playing that one and Politik... :(

Chinese Sleep Chant is the dogs balls I think! I love it!

Worst Coldplay song - Princess of China. Nothing really offends me. The synth sound is interesting but it's the lyrics which are piss poor.

Chinese Sleep Chant may be my favorite Coldplay song. It's got a cool My Bloody Valentine vibe going on.

Paradise.

Para.

Paradise.

whooooooa.

I never thought the day would come where I disliked a Coldplay song. I thought it was acceptable at first (it never had that 'repeat' factor for me), but I can't stand how overplayed it is while the rest of MX is so under appreciated.

That's an interesting perspective, care to elaborate?

I mean it's fascinating to see songs listed when this thread was posted in 2003 that no one would dare put on their lists today (except maybe "A Whisper"). Just interesting to compare. No one's saying "1.36" or "Murder" is their best song by a longshot or anything, but they're not really ones people bring up these days when criticizing the band's work.

No offense guys but some of you are slightly hypocritical. When PoC was played live before Mylo came out , the majority here called it the best of the new songs. And then the hatred.

:nod:

It was rare to see someone who didn't want to hear the studio version of it.

I mean it's fascinating to see songs listed when this thread was posted in 2003 that no one would dare put on their lists today (except maybe "A Whisper"). Just interesting to compare. No one's saying "1.36" or "Murder" is their best song by a longshot or anything, but they're not really ones people bring up these days when criticizing the band's work.

I doubt those songs are even that well known these days. B-sides have a short shelf life.

:nod:

It was rare to see someone who didn't want to hear the studio version of it.

Honestly, I think that was more a function of knowing it had been played, but no clear recording existed of it.

Paradise.

Para.

Paradise.

whooooooa.

I never thought the day would come where I disliked a Coldplay song. I thought it was acceptable at first (it never had that 'repeat' factor for me), but I can't stand how overplayed it is while the rest of MX is so under appreciated.

Paradise is a real winner during live shows. I found myself belting para para paradise along with thousands of fans at Philips Arena the other night.