✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your LEAST favourite Coldplay song??

Mimixxx

Yeah i've seen them playing Don't let it break your heart live 4 times already let's just say it's was my least favorite moments of all of the concerts

Wow! Which concerts did you go to? I should remember from the Coldplay Live threads but I don't. Sorry!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Which concerts did you go to? I should remember from the Coldplay Live threads but I don't. Sorry!

I literarily followed them in the UK back in June really good memories !!! U had a very nice view there but still don't like the song sorry :)

We don't all like the exact same things I guess...

I literarily followed them in the UK back in June really good memories !!! U had a very nice view there but still don't like the song sorry :)

We don't all like the exact same things I guess...

It's ok. It's alright that we don't all like the same songs, that means they're not a one trick pony. They can reach a wide range of music fans.

I've grown to not like viva la vida so much, the single that is

I'm totally bored by the studio version. Live it's still OK, but I wouldn't mind if it gets dropped... Even though the 'ooooh' bit is probably the best moment of the whole concert.

As I was typing this Viva started playing on TV. It's a sign! :lol: (And I just posted a comment about their songs being over used on TV...)

As it has already been said it's weird to see some of my favorite songs here ( AROBTTH, Don't Panic, Fix You...).

My least favorite ones are Such A Ruch, High Speed, A Whisper

I just can't stand Lost+. I feel like Jay-Z ruins it.

I totally agree

Twisted Logic...it just makes me feel...blah...I'd have to say that I don't understand why people don't like What If?! (besides Twisted Logic) X&Y is my favourite album...(it helps that I loved algebra, haha!). I win though, cause, unless I missed something) Nobody said their least favourite was Swallowed In the Sea. Woohoo!