✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I WON A MEET AND GREET!!

tyler_james_cp

Oh my god, I can barely contain myself!!! I am meeting Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will TONIGHT!!!!

Ive literally had dreams about this... Ahhhh!!!!

Has anyone met them before?? What is it like?!! Im afraid Im going to pee my pants with excitement.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!

While I've never met Coldplay, I've met other bands of similar size that I really admire, and my biggest piece of advice is not to think too hard about what you'll say or how you'll look. Obviously you don't want to look like a crazy fan (i.e. don't go crazy talking about how many photos are on your wall or how many tattoos you have :laugh3:), but the more you try to "rehearse" the encounter in your head, the more nervous you will get. Bring an item to get signed if they allow it, and otherwise, just let it be spontaneous. :)

Did you survive it??? :)

Oh my god. It was so fantastic. I was speechless (literally) after Chris Martin looked at my tattoos and said "Thats f**king awesome, man!" and HUGGED ME. I died.

They are so nice and so wonderful and I am so so so so ecstatic. Still! The best best best nights of my life. :D :D

Oh my god. It was so fantastic. I was speechless (literally) after Chris Martin looked at my tattoos and said "Thats f**king awesome, man!" and HUGGED ME. I died.

They are so nice and so wonderful and I am so so so so ecstatic. Still! The best best best nights of my life. :D :D

Happy for you :D That's awesome!

Yay! Here is the update I was looking for! It is so great to see wonderful things happen to true fans!

Amazing! :D that is so awesome! :awesome: you have no idea how jealous I am :)

Amazing, I'm happy for you :D