Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, your card is on its way.

Great. :dance:

I was thinking that those who have not yet sent anything, might not (be able to / remember to) do it.

I suggest that you ask for some volunteers to send a card to those that would otherwise not receive anything, and then send a PM with name and address to those volunteers.

Ask for some volunteers- I am one for sure. :santa3:

I was thinking that those who have not yet sent anything, might not (be able to / remember to) do it.

I suggest that you ask for some volunteers to send a card to those that would otherwise not receive anything, and then send a PM with name and address to those volunteers.

I think a lot of people just forgot about the PM, I don't believe there are 122 people that haven't sent a card yet.

If you want to send 122 Christmas cards, be my guest. But it isn't Christmas yet and in previous years a lot of cards showed up just after Christmas. And there are also a lot of people who don't post anything in this thread after receiving something. It's different if people still haven't received anything a couple of weeks after Christmas, we can start thinking about sending replacement cards if that's the case.

Can you check if mine has been sent? :O

And mine, please dear Santa... ? :embarrassed:

Not that I know.

For everyone else: loads of people haven't sent me a PM yet, this doesn't have to mean your card isn't on its way yet.

And there are also a lot of people who don't post anything in this thread after receiving something.

The user I have to send a card (I sent it 2 weeks ago) hasn't written anything since she signed up last year. I think he/she is one of them :cry:

P.D: I volunteer to send a card to one who won't receive anything

For those who haven't received their cards yet (like me), let me share with you a sneak peek of the Coldplay show I did during my wedding a month ago. Featuring In My Place...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItUpuHdR-rk]03-11-2012 (In My Place - Coldplay) Mariano + Loly - YouTube[/ame]

For those who haven't received their cards yet (like me), let me share with you a sneak peek of the Coldplay show I did during my wedding a month ago. Featuring In My Place...

Ohh...this is lovely!! It is almost 'real' with the confetti :cool:

Congratulations!!

Thank you for sharing and I wish you and your wife a happy marriage!!