✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thanks to Clairounette! I received her card a couple of weeks back. Sorry again to her for not posting this much sooner! However, I absolutely love it! I have put your confetti in a mason jar and it is now among my collection of confetti from other shows! Also, the ornament went straight onto my tree! Thanks again!

IMG_0190_zpsa0c2b864.jpg?t=1355966684

My person might be getting their card a bit late...sorry about that, I couldn't send it for a while. :sweatdrop:

There was no need for you to worry in the slightest :)

Thank you so much to the wonderful Anna, I received your delightful card this morning and it made me smile instantly. The candy canes are lovely and in the process of being devoured by my mom and myself.

My evaluation of my 'powers of deduction' has taken a huge dent, seeing as it didn't even cross my mind that you could be my secret santa after liking my bands page haha :)

I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, and hope you have a fruitful 2013!

Birmingham-20121220-00505_zps7e0fcdaa.jpg

Birmingham-20121220-00502_zps9fec269e.jpg

There was no need for you to worry in the slightest :)

Thank you so much to the wonderful Anna, I received your delightful card this morning and it made me smile instantly. The candy canes are lovely and in the process of being devoured by my mom and myself.

My evaluation of my 'powers of deduction' has taken a huge dent, seeing as it didn't even cross my mind that you could be my secret santa after liking my bands page haha :)

I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, and hope you have a fruitful 2013!

Birmingham-20121220-00505_zps7e0fcdaa.jpg

Birmingham-20121220-00502_zps9fec269e.jpg

Well, what can I say, I like the one song you have at the moment! :p

Great to know that you're enjoying the card and candy canes! :hug:

Thank you so much to Flickahidalgo. Who sent me a lovely card and amazingly beautiful Coldplaying tree ornament!

That was totally unexpected (I had forgotten all about it!) and VERY much appreciated thank you SO much!

(the UK is wet.. as you asked :))

2012-12-21210028-1.jpg

2012-12-21205547-1.jpg

2012-12-21205609-1.jpg

Nothing yet, but there is still a chance (if I am to receive it before Christmas) on Sunday 23.12. Or else, there is still time before New Year (27.12 until 29.12) or it will arrive in time for orthodox Christmas (on 6 or 7 January).

And yes, this thread is so lovely.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

Alright, move over everyone. Here comes the best Secret Santa ever.

Yesterday I got a lovely package all the way from Michigan, from Carrie (NumbersGirl). I can't thank you enough Carrie.

It took me a few minutes to open it, but the first thing I saw was:

img5487cj.jpg

That's right. The Will Champion Seal of Approval. :lol: Brilliant.

img5503w.jpg

Inside the envelope was a very pretty card and a message. Over here we usually skate on the ice but Carrie wrote they play softball on the frozen lake. Those crazy Americans.

img5504vq.jpg

Then, another wonderful self-made card with butterflies... I can't imagine how much time it took to make.

img5506phjt.jpg

img5507b.jpg

There was a little box with all kinds of cute things, like Christmas ornaments, stickers and souvenirs, those candy things I've only seen in movies but never tasted and more neon Seals of Approval:

img5510m.jpg

We're not done yet. There were bags with candy which I can't wait to try (stupid pre-Christmas cleanse) and some money :charming::

img5517ah.jpg

Everything:

img5518d.jpg

Thanks Carrie, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

img5519k.jpg

copyrightv.jpg

Alright, move over everyone. Here comes the best Secret Santa ever.

Yesterday I got a lovely package all the way from Michigan, from Carrie (NumbersGirl). I can't thank you enough Carrie.

It took me a few minutes to open it, but the first thing I saw was:

img5487cj.jpg

That's right. The Will Champion Seal of Approval. :lol: Brilliant.

img5503w.jpg

Inside the envelope was a very pretty card and a message. Over here we usually skate on the ice but Carrie wrote they play softball on the frozen lake. Those crazy Americans.

img5504vq.jpg

Then, another wonderful self-made card with butterflies... I can't imagine how much time it took to make.

img5506phjt.jpg

img5507b.jpg

There was a little box with all kinds of cute things, like Christmas ornaments, stickers and souvenirs, those candy things I've only seen in movies but never tasted and more neon Seals of Approval:

img5510m.jpg

We're not done yet. There were bags with candy which I can't wait to try (stupid pre-Christmas cleanse) and some money :charming::

img5517ah.jpg

Everything:

img5518d.jpg

Thanks Carrie, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

img5519k.jpg

copyrightv.jpg

Best secret Santa so far IMO :awesome:

Everyone's gifts and cards have been amazing

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE