✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

Well my username is Lauriane as well :laugh3:

I can't believe you already received it ! I posted it on Wednesday !! I was sure you would receive it only on the 24th or something

oops :lol:

Oh, really? :surprised: I posted mine on Thursday.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came home on Friday after my awful work party to find this sitting in my mailbox! I was so excited to see that it came from Thalia! And now I have my own original piece from her, so when she blows up and becomes big and famous I can pull mine out and smile and say that I have a 'Thalia'! Thank you Thalia! I have to say that your English is impeccable, and probably better then mine.. :D

P.S. I was jealous that the US tours didn't have any metallic confetti so now I am so pleased to have received some from you! Thank you again!

picture5mg.jpg

picture1ir.jpg

picture2db.jpg

picture3fp.jpg

picture4xz.jpg

I came home on Friday after my awful work party to find this sitting in my mailbox! I was so excited to see that it came from Thalia! And now I have my own original piece from her, so when she blows up and becomes big and famous I can pull mine out and smile and say that I have a 'Thalia'! Thank you Thalia! I have to say that your English is impeccable, and probably better then mine.. :D

P.S. I was jealous that the US tours didn't have any metallic confetti so now I am so pleased to have received some from you! Thank you again!

picture5mg.jpg

picture1ir.jpg

picture2db.jpg

picture3fp.jpg

picture4xz.jpg

Oh. MyGod :awesome:

What an awesome card!!!!

received my package last week (: thanks alot bozz94 :D got a pic but wont let me post it :(

you're welcome :) I wish I had sent sth more but sending package abroad is really expensive in my country :( Merry Christmas :)!

Woooooh yay, that makes me so happy that you liked the card! :wacky: I was worried because everyone on here put like, tons of presents in their package and I just send you a letter :bigcry: Oh well :sweatdrop:

And LOL about the 'Thalia' part, yeah you'll get tons of money for selling that in the future :nod:

:lol:

Oh and btw, the numbers on this one:

picture1ir.jpg

aren't random. They're a CODE :sneaky:

I received the letter today ! I loved as well ! Especially what you wrote at the back of the Guy pic :laugh3::laugh3: Thanks again !

:laugh3: Berrygirls know berrygirls :) Welcome again and I'm very happy you received it all! I hope the card didn't smell like paint too much ^^;

Btw, I took pictures of what I sent, I hope it's ok to post it :D it's on my site's gallery :) http://milfeulle30.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12774280