✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't received their cards yet (like me), let me share with you a sneak peek of the Coldplay show I did during my wedding a month ago. Featuring In My Place...

I haven't received my card too :( :(

thanks for the video! it's amazing :awesome:

and congrats both of you :nice: :nice:

I am from Germany and we open our presents on Christmas eve and have tea and home made biscuits with it, after that we have a small dinner. The BIG meal takes place on Christmas day!

I have not received a card and I also do not know if mine has arrived yet (sent it end of november). I also volunteer to send another card after christmas if there are still loads missing.

5 (6) days to go! Seems so short - with so much to do!

Angie (a.k.a. TexasluvsJonny) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!! As you will see in the pictures, I got an amazing card (MX themed with the corresponding wishes from Mr. Buckland) - two guitar picks with Jonny on it and most of all, a set-list of the Houston show I attended signed by no less than Mr. Martin himself. This is amazing!!! THANKS!!!

P.S.: The funny thing is that TexasluvsJonny and I got to know each other this year during the MX tour! She is AMAZING, was very nice to me and she is a Coldplay legend since she has been to many many shows!!!

fc79t3.jpg

20idpja.jpg

Angie (a.k.a. TexasluvsJonny) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU so much for being my Secret Santa this year!!! As you will see in the pictures, I got an amazing card (MX themed with the corresponding wishes from Mr. Buckland) - two guitar picks with Jonny on it and most of all, a set-list of the Houston show I attended signed by no less than Mr. Martin himself. This is amazing!!! THANKS!!!

P.S.: The funny thing is that TexasluvsJonny and I got to know each other this year during the MX tour! She is AMAZING, was very nice to me and she is a Coldplay legend since she has been to many many shows!!!

fc79t3.jpg

20idpja.jpg

So happy it arrived before Christmas. Happy Christmas and if you just so happen to make it to NYC on NYE, look for me in section F5. :D